Remove Docks and Icy Cavern from Knife Ranked

Hey everyone,

for anyone who actively plays ranked, you'll notice there's a lot of issues with these two maps in particular in knife ranked, for example; on docks and icy carvern people are somehow able to get an extreme amount of range, even if you're using knuckles, your hits wont reg and most times people are able to tank more on these two maps in particular from my own personal experience sometimes and it becomes really, really annoying, not only that but you can also get blocked by your own teammates and certain points in the map lead to errors. The people (specifically farmers) like to grief others by running around the map and jumping up and down the jump pad in icy caverns simply to annoy you and waste as much time possible because they know they can't beat you, and they didn't end up in their farm groups, so they like to drag out the game as long as possible and it becomes really bothersome.

My suggestion is that, these two maps be removed, and for knife ranked, the only map should be Arena. One could argue that, they can also do the same things here, but given that there is a limited amount of space in Arena, these types of people will not be able to grief others as much and drag out the games forever, they will have nowhere else to go, and games tend to go by faster on Arena in general.

Thanks, let me know what you all think.

Comments