double crate wins

I don't know how many people it effects but I have more than 5 double same gun wins . I realize it is luck of the spin ...but those are hard earned dollars just wasted on the same weapon ...maybe a reclamation swap ..or maybe let a player that has two of one special weapon be allowed to swap with another double winner..variety is the spice of life ..if you get a divorce you don't remarry the same women ..at least not right away..anyhow just a thought whistling through the nooks and crannies that take up mass to shape my head to hold my little brain !

Comments

• Well this was often suggested and I kind of want a solution for this, too!
    BUT and this is important: when you are spinning crates you know that there is a possibility to win skin A multiple times while you do not get skin B. The risk is on your side and you know it before spinning. Plus the collection rewards would get useless which is more disturbing for me, since the rare collections will be done way more often then
  • Frmtkk wrote: »
    Well this was often suggested and I kind of want a solution for this, too!
    BUT and this is important: when you are spinning crates you know that there is a possibility to win skin A multiple times while you do not get skin B. The risk is on your side and you know it before spinning. Plus the collection rewards would get useless which is more disturbing for me, since the rare collections will be done way more often then

I agree with the above, duplicates are terrible, but finding a solution for them is even more so.
  • how about a "zone of achievement " where players that have doubles my exchange or trade with each other ..I know it is not the best idea but to have a free area where no purchases are possible but a one time trade with another player in a totally neutral area ..with both players agreeing to the one time swap maybe someone needs one more to complete their one off collection and fulfill the CF prophecy of a little more generosity with the crates .happy with more GP crates now..land mines maybe? everybody hates a land mine..I only say to trade because a few bucks were spent to be stuck with a double for eternity. there are always solutions when money is involved ..but I did not say that
  • unknwnsldr wrote: »
    how about a "zone of achievement " where players that have doubles my exchange or trade with each other ..I know it is not the best idea but to have a free area where no purchases are possible but a one time trade with another player in a totally neutral area ..with both players agreeing to the one time swap maybe someone needs one more to complete their one off collection and fulfill the CF prophecy of a little more generosity with the crates .happy with more GP crates now..land mines maybe? everybody hates a land mine..I only say to trade because a few bucks were spent to be stuck with a double for eternity. there are always solutions when money is involved ..but I did not say that

Quite a good idea.