Rifle room only option?

This has probably been asked before, but is there or has there been the option for a Rifle room only option ( like sniper only) i do believe it would be a popular .?

Comments

• Though I don't really feel like there's a need for a option like this there could be players that would like to see it implemented.
  • Any extra options are good. I'd love to see this implemented.
  • I cant really see the use of this option.better keep them devs busy with the real issues of this game like freaking errors we get all the time, the constant game lagg (getting shot behind the wall) and stuff like that.
  • LL_TK wrote: »
    I cant really see the use of this option...
    Not everyone likes playing against all weapon types. I personally hate snipers. I've heard some complaints about shotguns and SMGs with JHP rounds. I think a lot of people would appreciate an option to segregate weapon types.
    LL_TK wrote: »
    better keep them devs busy with the real issues of this game
    This would probably be fairly easy to implement for an experienced developer. It would be good to spend a day putting in a great quality of life change that would last forever.
    LL_TK wrote: »
    game lagg (getting shot behind the wall)
    That's not something that can be easily fixed. There's only so much you can do when most of the playerbase is half a planet's length away from the servers.
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »
    Not everyone likes playing against all weapon types. I personally hate snipers. I've heard some complaints about shotguns and SMGs with JHP rounds. I think a lot of people would appreciate an option to segregate weapon types.

This would probably be fairly easy to implement for an experienced developer. It would be good to spend a day putting in a great quality of life change that would last forever.

That's not something that can be easily fixed. There's only so much you can do when most of the playerbase is half a planet's length away from the servers.

Moving the servers on 64 tick would definitely change the experience.