old knife

Can u put the xuan yaun sword back to MP shop i really need please put it back only 1 time please
thanks

Comments

• SveDBerG wrote: »
    Can u put the xuan yaun sword back to MP shop i really need please put it back only 1 time please
    thanks

u right the Dragon Blade was back for EU User what about Season players ?
  • what about NA players... we never got the war fan. can you put that in MP too?
    The dragon blade was never available for EU users, until now. The Xuan Yaun, was available for NA players before christmas, so it's just been in the shop. (It looks good, but it sucks as a melee, as it is so slow, not worth to keep in bag even for ZM) The war fan sounds interesting or something completely new.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    The dragon blade was never available for EU users, until now. The Xuan Yaun, was available for NA players before christmas, so it's just been in the shop. (It looks good, but it sucks as a melee, as it is so slow, not worth to keep in bag even for ZM) The war fan sounds interesting or something completely new.

I think war fan is not that good that's why I'm thinking in the MP shop... it could be comparable to the xyz sword
  • skyyblu wrote: »

I think war fan is not that good that's why I'm thinking in the MP shop... it could be comparable to the xyz sword

I have only ever seen a couple of people using the fan, i guess, it's probably because it ain't that good as a melee, atleast not like Kukri, IAS, Shovel and Axe. Personaly i like the shovels best.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • [USER="26494729"]Painanator[/USER] [USER="4335567"]skyyblu[/USER] I'd have to say both of you are wrong here. The war fan is a excellent melee. The stab is extremely fast (on par with the Jungle Knife) and considering the War Fan has a way bigger spread it's much easier to hit a target than it is with the Jungle Knife. The slash is very fast too.

Considering the War Fan was given out to players when buying a certain amount of crates from a anniversary crate the War Fan should be released as a ZP purchase related item in West too if you ask me. 30 crates costed about 20 euros in EU, 50 about 30 euros.
  • Painanator wrote: »

As for the return of the Xuan Sword, I agree with the above. Except for the part about the War Fan than.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    [USER="26494729"]Painanator[/USER] [USER="4335567"]skyyblu[/USER] I'd have to say both of you are wrong here. The war fan is a excellent melee. The stab is extremely fast (on par with the Jungle Knife) and considering the War Fan has a way bigger spread it's much easier to hit a target than it is with the Jungle Knife. The slash is very fast too.

Considering the War Fan was given out to players when buying a certain amount of crates from a anniversary crate the War Fan should be released as a ZP purchase related item in West too if you ask me. 30 crates costed about 20 euros in EU, 50 about 30 euros.

OK, i thought that the fan was a Coupon or MP reward. Didn't know, as i was having my long break from CF at the time. So it's rather good as a melee. Would be cool if they put it, in ZP crates atleast, so the NA players have a chance of getting it.
    JackPain (Sweden)