Improvement for the Soul Stone Rewards

Dear community,

It's been some time since the Soul Stone has been introduced in CF West. But until now, it's very hard to obtain when a player doesn't spend ZP. I thereby think the rewards should be improved. I suggest the following changes in the soul stones:

Regular mutation soul stone:
  1. MG3-Camo [Permanent]
  2. MINIMI SPW [Permanent]
  3. Mutation Spike [7 day]
  4. Mutation Grenade [7 day]
  5. Mutation Magazine [7 day]*
  6. Dread [7 day]
  7. Invader [7 day]
  8. Muzzle Flame [7 day]

High Level Mutation Soul Stone:
  1. MG4 [Permanent]
  2. PKP 6P41 Pecheneg [Permanent]
  3. New mutation Spike [14 day]
  4. Mutation Grenade [14 day]
  5. Mutation Magazine [14 day]*
  6. Mutation Jacket [14 day]
  7. Assassin [14 day]
  8. Maiden [14 day]
  9. Dread [14 day]
  10. Muzzle Flame [14 day]
  11. Mutation Spike [14 day]

Fine Mutation Soul Stone:
  1. MG13 [Permanent]
  2. Assassin [Permanent]
  3. KRISS Super V- Ultimate Gold [Permanent]**
  4. Steyr TMP-Justice [30 days]
  5. Mutation Grenade [30 days]
  6. Maiden Crazed [30 days]
  7. Assassin [30 days]
  8. Jiang Shi [30 days]
  9. Mutation magazine [30 days]*
  10. Mutation jacket [30 days]
  11. New Mutation Spike [30 days]

*= This version of the Mutation Magazine doesn't stack with the one in the item shop, so you can equip both
**= This version of the KRISS Super V-Ultimate Gold should have JPH ammunition, making it the same as the Ares and Ares Noble Silver variants

I removed some of the rewards since I find that all rewards in the Soul Stones should be suitable/related to Mutation Mode. Some of these I replaced, others I removed completely.

I think considering how much time or ZP a player has to spend in these soul stones the rewards are fitting, I'd love to hear what you guys think about it.

Comments

• I don't think permanent weapons for the Regular Soul Stone is a good idea, because everyone will easily farm that. Also I think they should remove the option that you can simply do that with ZP, unless the odds for getting a permanent weapon is low.
    Other than that, I like the suggestion.. it will make Mutation Modes more interesting for those who don't play it. +1
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    I don't think permanent weapons for the Regular Soul Stone is a good idea, because everyone will easily farm that. Also I think they should remove the option that you can simply do that with ZP, unless the odds for getting a permanent weapon is low.
    Other than that, I like the suggestion.. it will make Mutation Modes more interesting for those who don't play it. +1

Well considering the MG's that are rewarded permanently for the first Soul Stone aren't the best MG's this game has to offer I thought it couldn't hurt.
  • I don't think any rewards should be permanent and I am highly against adding more JHP weapons to the game.

Permanent weapons shouldn't be awarded in modes that suffer from botting problems imo.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Bunni;n6889675]I don't think any rewards should be permanent and I am highly against adding more JHP weapons to the game.

Permanent weapons shouldn't be awarded in modes that suffer from botting problems imo.[/QUOTE]

Why do you find none of the rewards should be permanent? As for the KRISS Ultimate Gold obtaining JPH bullets, there are already plenty of more overpowered SMG's that obtained JPH ammunition (CBJ-MS, Scorpion EVO and Steyr TPM), implementing JPH ammunition on the Ultimate Gold KRISS really wouldn't hurt in comparison to any of these SMG's. To add to this, the KRISS Ultimate Gold will probably be just as hard to obtain as for example a KRISS JPH Noble Silver from the trade boxes.

Yes, the mode does suffer from botting problems, I agree. But being afk in a game of mutation will give a way lower amount of Soul Stone points than people who are actually actively playing. I don't find this ground enough to not improve the Soul Stone rewards.
  • +1 on this but Perm items on the highest tier only, lower tiers with updated temp weapons. Agree on bots earning lower points towards the soul stone lvl