legit players gets banned while hackers still playing freely in ranked !?

so , i just got back to CF after long time and started playing , after just 1 week of my comeback i get "PERM BLOCK" , i mean , why ? when ? for what?
so before judging and accusing me for cheating/hacking here's a short video i recorded while playing for the 2nd day of my comeback : https://youtu.be/ac1L9XfQYfs
i have even recorded 3 hackers 2 in ranked and 1 in normal :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_rquOTTarI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdnSFuUi2HQ
as anyone can see i'm playing clean, there's no issue with the gameplay , i have +50 video recorded of last 4 days only which is total of 51,6GB , i have 400kb/s upload speed which will take me forever to upload them to send a ticket , which in the end i'll get the usual premade reply from our great , dear and lovely support "After careful investigation, this account was found to be involved in actions that violated our Terms and Conditions." ,i know this cause i got banned 3 years ago too so that's why i quit the game , my comeback was just to remmeber the old days of CF , well ...

Comments

• No one can help you resolving this problem here on the forum. Account issues and hack reports should both be handled through support: https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
  • Utmost wrote: »
    No one can help you resolving this problem here on the forum. Account issues and hack reports should both be handled through support: https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

i'm discussing it in here not wanting help , either way i explained that if i even opened a ticket the GM's will simply be lazy to reply and just will reply with the premade reply they use everytime , they aint check nor want to check , i doubt that they will check even the videos , cause i already have more videos of many gameplays with my old acc which i uploaded in my old channel which they did ignore and still saying im cheating while i wasn't , so here you need to ask : did i really use cheats or they are the lazy one to check and review ? cause i only see them being lazy
    + a friend of mine got banned for false chargeback , which is 20 euro from surverys and they are demanding 80 eur back... there's no comment about it
  • [QUOTE=Lust[SIN];n6888838]so , i just got back to CF after long time and started playing , after just 1 week of my comeback i get "PERM BLOCK" , i mean , why ? when ? for what?
    so before judging and accusing me for cheating/hacking here's a short video i recorded while playing for the 2nd day of my comeback : https://youtu.be/ac1L9XfQYfs
    i have even recorded 3 hackers 2 in ranked and 1 in normal :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_rquOTTarI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdnSFuUi2HQ
    as anyone can see i'm playing clean, there's no issue with the gameplay , i have +50 video recorded of last 4 days only which is total of 51,6GB , i have 400kb/s upload speed which will take me forever to upload them to send a ticket , which in the end i'll get the usual premade reply from our great , dear and lovely support "After careful investigation, this account was found to be involved in actions that violated our Terms and Conditions." ,i know this cause i got banned 3 years ago too so that's why i quit the game , my comeback was just to remmeber the old days of CF , well ...[/QUOTE]

First Question i got to you in the 3rd clip, how you got that stats over player in that replay mode, and that big fat outlines arround players in the Replay/Studio Mode?

Second part is How should that clips proof anything, that Videos are Async as hell, and in every single clip you show a other username, 3 clips 3 diffrent names, so nobodoy would accept that because it looks like you would have just copy that clip just from some other YOutube Video out, with 3 diffrent names
  • [QUOTE=Lust[SIN];n6888841]

i'm discussing it in here not wanting help , either way i explained that if i even opened a ticket the GM's will simply be lazy to reply and just will reply with the premade reply they use everytime , they aint check nor want to check , i doubt that they will check even the videos , cause i already have more videos of many gameplays with my old acc which i uploaded in my old channel which they did ignore and still saying im cheating while i wasn't , so here you need to ask : did i really use cheats or they are the lazy one to check and review ? cause i only see them being lazy
    + a friend of mine got banned for false chargeback , which is 20 euro from surverys and they are demanding 80 eur back... there's no comment about it[/QUOTE]

False Chargeback dont matter the "Price/Money" he needs to clean it up, or better said equal it out, because he did probably spend that zp already and didnt want to equal it by his own, and if he did it by surveys, the only way to spend money there is about subsricptions to companys, and there subscription is cost each month i think its 5 euro per month and if he did it 4 times means 20 Euros per month/week, dont know how the time cyclus is at the subscriptions for that stuff is right now, or better said in the survey section
  • Still, stuff like this shouldn't be discussed here.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

False Chargeback dont matter the "Price/Money" he needs to clean it up, or better said equal it out, because he did probably spend that zp already and didnt want to equal it by his own, and if he did it by surveys, the only way to spend money there is about subsricptions to companys, and there subscription is cost each month i think its 5 euro per month and if he did it 4 times means 20 Euros per month/week, dont know how the time cyclus is at the subscriptions for that stuff is right now, or better said in the survey section

not sure about it , but since the amount they said about was 20eur which he spent in-game then it should be 20eur , if i chargeback 100eur then they need to request 100eur back + fees which is in this case can't be just fees
    Quake444 wrote: »

First Question i got to you in the 3rd clip, how you got that stats over player in that replay mode, and that big fat outlines arround players in the Replay/Studio Mode?

Second part is How should that clips proof anything, that Videos are Async as hell, and in every single clip you show a other username, 3 clips 3 diffrent names, so nobodoy would accept that because it looks like you would have just copy that clip just from some other YOutube Video out, with 3 diffrent names

first question : it's Watch mode , which is in the right side of the room tooltip
    2nd question : the 1st video of me playing was edited by me using sony vegas and since im not good at edit it came like that and cause of small size i didn't want to risk to make it higher cause my network speed sucks , i have the original clip and it's fine , 20 mins long ( +1.5GB size ) i'm using nvidia experience to record , 2nd and 3rd clips are just showing the hackers and it has both my nicknames ch many ( main ) and sin lust ( alt ) , i didn't cut it out of any other video on youtube and i have no clue why it came like that after the edit
  • Firstly, there are other Terms and Conditions that can get you banned other than just hacking. Using 3rd party software (macros and VPN for example) and sharing accounts are probably the next biggest violations made by people.
    Also if you were banned for hacking it means there was some sort of evidence applied against you in a report and reviewed. Which would through out your idea that they don't review replays in their hack/support tickets.

Speaking of which. By now you should know that they don't accept random videos like that which you've linked here for 'evidence' they only allow the actual Replays to be used. Reason being they are harder to edit and can be used to view the issues from multiple point of views.
    Then to add on to that. Even if you had 50 replays of your gameplay that doesnt mean in the 51st replay you decided to activate some cheat and you got caught when you did. All those videos would prove is that you play clean some/most of the time.

But you won't even send in a ticket to make sure that you were even for sure banned for hacking or whatever. Can't really make an argument about it if you don't even have all the information. I mean...you can claim the support is lazy all you want for giving you a basic reply that covers the question of 'why was my account banned?' but if you won't even submit a ticket....then doesn't that make you just as lazy as you claim them to be? Perhaps even more so?
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Firstly, there are other Terms and Conditions that can get you banned other than just hacking. Using 3rd party software (macros and VPN for example) and sharing accounts are probably the next biggest violations made by people.
    Also if you were banned for hacking it means there was some sort of evidence applied against you in a report and reviewed. Which would through out your idea that they don't review replays in their hack/support tickets.

Speaking of which. By now you should know that they don't accept random videos like that which you've linked here for 'evidence' they only allow the actual Replays to be used. Reason being they are harder to edit and can be used to view the issues from multiple point of views.
    Then to add on to that. Even if you had 50 replays of your gameplay that doesnt mean in the 51st replay you decided to activate some cheat and you got caught when you did. All those videos would prove is that you play clean some/most of the time.

But you won't even send in a ticket to make sure that you were even for sure banned for hacking or whatever. Can't really make an argument about it if you don't even have all the information. I mean...you can claim the support is lazy all you want for giving you a basic reply that covers the question of 'why was my account banned?' but if you won't even submit a ticket....then doesn't that make you just as lazy as you claim them to be? Perhaps even more so?

1 - i didn't share my acc nor used hacks/macros/vpn's..etc , i think i know myself more than others do and i won't be complaining about a 2LT account getting banned if i was cheating , i mean why would i make a fuss about it even while i can create another one and rank up fast with this event ?
    2 - if they don't accept any kind of videos that shows how you play , even good or bad moments you have , how come they make sure you or anyone is cheating on a certain time of report ? let's say i claimed that you are cheating cause my team suck and my bad skills and i reported you and at that game you was at your best moment of the game , and indeed get banned, ill let you think about the rest
    3 - i agree as you said on the 51th time here but why didn't i cheat before that ? that doesn't make any sense at all , a normal cheater would use his cheat at least for half of the time , + i play only 2 hours per day for the event only after that ill play another game
    4 - i think i explained that even submiting a ticket won't change anything to them , a ban is certain and they will just reply the same as 3 years ago and before writing here i have posted a discussion on facebook group if there's a chance that they listen or unban the account if i provide an evidance and everyone said forget about it they will reply with the same reply as many of them did get banned and got the same reply , so im not being lazy here as i dont want to waste my time doing so .
    i started this discussion so they at least see this and start working really on it , the game is dead and most of players are 90% cancerous egys with their cheats in ranked + 9a/tmp , as you can see the migration and free vip's...etc those events just to make players stay , but i can only see hackers in the game playing as like the game free2hack while im playing normal and get banned after just 1 week after i came back to the game , what a nice welcome back from the game .. wow
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Still, stuff like this shouldn't be discussed here.

i think this is the Community section of the game and we are free to discuss anything in here , im trying to see many point of views from other players about it too, im not demanding my account to be unbanned in here , im just saying that there's players gets banned while they are legitimately innocent and hackers are still playing like it's supposed to be normal to use hacks in-game
  • If you are banned, send a ticket. If you see a hacker report them with a replay. Thats the only discussion that will be had on the forums regarding bans and hacks.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6888857]If you are banned, send a ticket. If you see a hacker report them with a replay. Thats the only discussion that will be had on the forums regarding bans and hacks.[/QUOTE]

as i said i'm not demanding to unban my account , and indeed i just sent a ticket from the banned account just to see the usual reply , so i am waiting :)
This discussion has been closed.