Badges Reward update

in 2009 crossfire badge reward was 2k gp for the first grade (C-Grade level 1) and 5k gp for second grade (C-Grade level 2) and other useless things in other grades - levels .. now i can get this 5k gp in only one game .. so maybe a more special reward for badges will be better than now rewards as the monthly mixup rewards are better and i take a special different reward everyday "better than badges reward" without getting 1 kill.

Comments

• I agree that some of the rewards certainly need updating especially now that the ribbon 10th and 30th spots are getting updated it'd be a good time to do it. Although I also think maybe they can do more with the Badges thing. It's been relatively the same since...well...forever. So why not add another tier onto it? or just do something with it anyways.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I agree that some of the rewards certainly need updating especially now that the ribbon 10th and 30th spots are getting updated it'd be a good time to do it. Although I also think maybe they can do more with the Badges thing. It's been relatively the same since...well...forever. So why not add another tier onto it? or just do something with it anyways.

A new tier would be dope, have the last Elite badge since ages now. The permanent namecards however are nice, but the lower tier rewards should be changed.