4 Suggestions! Levelups, Mutation modes, char bug and "only" modes

Suggestions
-Add more level up bonuses in high ranks.There are none from Sergeant First Class 2 forward. Could add more motivation and rewards to level up.
-In HMX or other mutation modes, make the player have to press E to use the yellow aid box. It often just throws your weopon when you are using it and its not convenient. And can even throw your weapon to a place you have to get down(if you are in high ground) to get it back(from the floor).
- There is a character that can do kicks(I think it's a VIP). And some players can spray and shoot consecutively like the sniper Barret some 3 times in 1 second. It's a bug. First time I saw it seemed like hacking.
- In sniper only modes(and/or others), auto kick the player that kills another player with a melle for a second or third time. Preferably and much more common in snipar only matches, there are players dedicated to troll and ruin the match to others by using only melee weapons.

-Only after a certain rank, say company officer/ second Lieutenant forward, you could vote kick. Many new players are easily ****ed off and dont know what they are doing and what other better players are capable off, and some good players get unnecessary consequences by vote kick. I swear, In the start of a 16vs16 egypt math, there was only me and another player in the opposite team, and I was able to kill him 4 times without dying. And some guy enter the room in my team, and literally 10s later, he kicked me. Either increase the amount of players needed to kick. or remove vote kicking.

I've noticed vote-kicking was removed from Zombie mode and mutation mode. I wonder why(please explain if you know). In S&D and ghost mode per example, players that have bad scores are kicked by players with better scores because they dont want to loose matches because of these not so better players. And I disagree with that. Players should be able to play regardless of how bad or how good they play. As to hackers, very easy, once a hacker is spotted, the replay should be saved and report it. Or only after a certain rank(preferably high), a player could report it to GM's and they would check it out in real time. This rank-check would decrease false positives and avoid players getting kicked. Also, after a game, the host can kick anyone they want after the game, if they spotted some player they found to be too good or anoying to them.

- Also, don't let a player join a game that is almost ending. Like 1m before(easy calculation per example for TDM), but for Search and destroy don't let in round 12 per example and in TDM kills, 210-0 kills before end. So you dont enter a game and it ends, and even more often what happens to be is I dont even get to play, it just goes to the end of display with 0gp and 0exp earned or it lags and takes so long to load and gets buggy.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheGun9 wrote: »
    Suggestions
    -Add more level up bonuses in high ranks.There are none from Sergeant First Class 2 forward. Could add more motivation and rewards to level up.
    -In HMX or other mutation modes, make the player have to press E to use the yellow aid box. It often just throws your weopon when you are using it and its not convenient. And can even throw your weapon to a place you have to get down(if you are in high ground) to get it back(from the floor).
    - There is a character that can do kicks(I think it's a VIP). And some players can spray and shoot consecutively like the sniper Barret some 3 times in 1 second. It's a bug. First time I saw it seemed like hacking.
    - In sniper only modes(and/or others), auto kick the player that kills another player with a melle for a second or third time. Preferably and much more common in snipar only matches, there are players dedicated to troll and ruin the match to others by using only melee weapons.

-Only after a certain rank, say company officer/ second Lieutenant forward, you could vote kick. Many new players are easily ****ed off and dont know what they are doing and what other better players are capable off, and some good players get unnecessary consequences by vote kick. I swear, In the start of a 16vs16 egypt math, there was only me and another player in the opposite team, and I was able to kill him 4 times without dying. And some guy enter the room in my team, and literally 10s later, he kicked me. Either increase the amount of players needed to kick. or remove vote kicking.

I've noticed vote-kicking was removed from Zombie mode and mutation mode. I wonder why(please explain if you know). In S&D and ghost mode per example, players that have bad scores are kicked by players with better scores because they dont want to loose matches because of these not so better players. And I disagree with that. Players should be able to play regardless of how bad or how good they play. As to hackers, very easy, once a hacker is spotted, the replay should be saved and report it. Or only after a certain rank(preferably high), a player could report it to GM's and they would check it out in real time. This rank-check would decrease false positives and avoid players getting kicked. Also, after a game, the host can kick anyone they want after the game, if they spotted some player they found to be too good or anoying to them.

Thanks!
    • I agree more rewards should be added, some fun guns or character items would be a fun addition here.
    • I like the suggestion, but am not sure if E is the right button here, since you turn commander with the E button too.
    • The VVIP character is indeed the character that has the kick ability. Though the kick spam used on snipers is nerfed in another version of CF, it's considered intended in most other versions. So it probably won't be nerfed here.
    • What's your solution to this? Nerf the knife damage in sniper only, remove the knife completely?
    • I think all players should have the right to kick others. I am however convinced the kick vote system should be changed (for example not being able to kick again upon rejoin and keeping EXP/GP when being kicked)
    • There is already a system in place where you can report hackers real time on the Crossfire West Discord. Rules on how to get access to it are to be read there.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    • I agree more rewards should be added, some fun guns or character items would be a fun addition here.
    • I like the suggestion, but am not sure if E is the right button here, since you turn commander with the E button too.
    • The VVIP character is indeed the character that has the kick ability. Though the kick spam used on snipers is nerfed in another version of CF, it's considered intended in most other versions. So it probably won't be nerfed here.
    • What's your solution to this? Nerf the knife damage in sniper only, remove the knife completely?
    • I think all players should have the right to kick others. I am however convinced the kick vote system should be changed (for example not being able to kick again upon rejoin and keeping EXP/GP when being kicked)
    • There is already a system in place where you can report hackers real time on the Crossfire West Discord. Rules on how to get access to it are to be read there.

Thank you for the feedback! E character E could probably be used because by the time there's commando there are not drop boxes, but yeah it can be another way. As for the "only mode" problems, yeah that's a very good solution I never though of. The melees shouldn't definitely be removed so in sniper games we can quickscope efficiently and specialy while using barret. But making the melees deal 0HP is a great solution. :]
  • TheGun9 wrote: »

Thank you for the feedback! E character E could probably be used because by the time there's commando there are not drop boxes, but yeah it can be another way. As for the "only mode" problems, yeah that's a very good solution I never though of. The melees shouldn't definitely be removed so in sniper games we can quickscope efficiently and specialy while using barret. But making the melees deal 0HP is a great solution. :]

About the sniper only mode and melees not dealing any damage, what if a player runs out of ammo?
  • Utmost wrote: »

About the sniper only mode and melees not dealing any damage, what if a player runs out of ammo?

Easy. Picks up sniper from another player xp :)