Crossfire West ranks.

Hey CrossFire community,

So basically, today I wanted to play ranked, but I couldn't, it told me to become second lieutenant, and showed a gold bar. And now i was really confused, since I thought CrossFire West ranks, are the same as CrossFire EU ranks, but no. But the backgrounds, and all that makes the ranks really confusing. The CrossFire EU ranks were pretty much better, since there were different ranks, nothing to do with backgrounds. I honestly don't know why they designed new ranks for CrossFire West, since there was nothing wrong with the EU ranks, and the West ranks are really confusing, and that's the reason i think it'd be better if the CrossFire EU ranks come back. Just let me know in the reactions if you agree with me, I personally think it'd be better, but that's my opinion.

Friendly Regards, Cyrooo123 aka .L7.L7.

Comments

• If your suggestion is only to bring back the old rank [logos or symbols or whatever it called] and not that weird confusing ranks we got, then +1.
    For the ranked requirement rank i think it would be better if it's for Majors and above since hitting 1st Lieutenant is easy these days specially for those who so eager to make new accounts and rank them up to boost them in ranked with cheats. It's a better way to fight hackers back since the anti-cheat is useless.

~ BTW the requirement rank is 1st Lieutenant not 2nd, they just didn't update that yet.
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    If your suggestion is only to bring back the old rank [logos or symbols or whatever it called] and not that weird confusing ranks we got, then +1.
    For the ranked requirement rank i think it would be better if it's for Majors and above since hitting 1st Lieutenant is easy these days specially for those who so eager to make new accounts and rank them up to boost them in ranked with cheats. It's a better way to fight hackers back since the anti-cheat is useless.

~ BTW the requirement rank is 1st Lieutenant not 2nd, they just didn't update that yet.

+1 on getting the old ranks back to prevent confusions like these.
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    If your suggestion is only to bring back the old rank [logos or symbols or whatever it called] and not that weird confusing ranks we got, then +1.

+1 to this