Prime Time during Weekend Party

Hey guys,

I sometimes get crashes/errors during Prime Times. This is so annoying and I bet that I'm not the only one having this issue. So, my suggestion is: Give us our EP when we get disconnected/crashes/errors.

Tell me what you guys think about this

Comments

• As nice as it would be for this to happen. I'm not sure it can actually happen. I believe the way the game to website data transfer works is that it processes match data based on the end game results. This would represent why the GMs always say progress for various events is only counted if you see the score screen at the end of a match. But I do agree it would be nice if it worked more like slaughter tickets in that when you win stuff but then get an error and kicked out of the game that it still counts the things you've won from the match. In this case it'd just be the EP....but slaughter tickets is confined strictly to the game so it can be made to work that way while EP of course is website involved which is where the issue lies i believe.

A possible work around using the slaughter ticket as the base idea would be to make a new item called EP Point. And then have the game reward the amount based on what the event is to give, be it in prime time or not, into your storage for every minute you play in the game. Then to have the website update to reflect on your EP Point items as your EP count. But...then there's another issue....the EP Points you collect in-game would have to get removed as EP is used or at least only be counted towards the website update only once. A way to solve that would be annoying to most players as it would delay their EP reward as they could set a specific time in which the system updates the EP amounts on websites to reflect the EP Points gained in-game and then remove the EP Points that are in people's storages so that the new day can reflect the EP status. Another problem that this might have is the stress it might put onto the servers to have every player playing at any given time gaining an item into their storage all at once. Not sure how much it'd effect the servers and what not....but i'm willing to bet it could do so as that's a lot of processing and exchanges going on within the game then at any point in time. And to further this issue...EP is, as far as i'm aware, only a CF West thing....and adding in a system to award a new item like this to track in-game would be something the developers would have to do....for a shop system that is only on one version and is otherwise maintained by Z8....so makes it a bit more unlikely for them to put in that development time.

Maybe they can come up with something and maybe it can truly be a lot less complicated than the quick brainstorming that I did here. It would be nice....but I wouldn't count on it.