Scrim Clips 62 Stutter + Nored

Comments

• i cant tell who is more delusional, you xobro or imagine
  • Lol'd. This must be going over the top of your heads. I guarantee both of you guys didn't give 1 effort to read any of the explanation at the beginning and went in with the mindset that I'm just bad. For the thousandth time, what you guys see is slight missing on the stream - but I cannot capture exactly what I see and how accurate I am because it isn't showing 144hz on stream for you guys to see.
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    are u ok?

Yeah but I guess this is too complicated for you. It is a rare problem after all.
    are u ok?

https://www.twitch.tv/xyzdaniel/clip/SavageDepressedCarrotKappaWealth

Explain how he goes from a crouching position to one where he is accelerating already in the air while jumping over? Please recreate that for me.

You can't, that's impossible to do which means that the guy was never in the crouched position for that long and had already started to move to the right and then proceed to jump while already moving. None of that shows though in the clip, and he isn't actually crouched there for nearly as long as what's shown in the video or else he woulda died instantly to the way I shot him.
  • youre just straight up wrong, everyone experiences these things (a large majority on a much worse scale than you) mostly due to cf being 16 tick, this isn't some special problem you have, you just don't understand how cf works at all but i guess the game is too complicated for you
    hit detection on this game is server sided and the engine has client side prediction, the 'problems' you think you are experiencing are not actually possible to even have on cf, and your 'evidence' is all only evidence of what I am saying and proof against what you are saying but you are in denial because you googled some **** and found useless information because you have no real knowledge or understanding of the game or the field, the fact that you think shooting where someone is on your screen should get you a hit register is proof enough of this
    youre just straight up wrong, everyone experiences these things (a large majority on a much worse scale than you) mostly due to cf being 16 tick, this isn't some special problem you have, you just don't understand how cf works at all but i guess the game is too complicated for you
    hit detection on this game is server sided and the engine has client side prediction, the 'problems' you think you are experiencing are not actually possible to even have on cf, and your 'evidence' is all only evidence of what I am saying and proof against what you are saying but you are in denial because you googled some **** and found useless information because you have no real knowledge or understanding of the game or the field, the fact that you think shooting where someone is on your screen should get you a hit register is proof enough of this

You just make a ton of assumptions about me, and so do many others and it's wrong. I literally get to play at other locations and not have this problem. I never said shooting someone on my screen should get me a hit register. I'm saying it's not registering (Not talking ping when you shoot someone see blood but not get the damage for it) as even hitting on your own side way less than normal due to frames not loading at normal times. The frames are delayed to load and that's all I can further say. I already know I can't convince you, you're dog **** at the game imo.
  • I don't know how many times I gotta explain to you that I'm not talking about shooting someone and it not showing up as a shot on other's screens or not counting as damage. That's referencing your comment "hit detection on this game is server sided and the engine has client side prediction".

Btw, you never address this in my previous post: https://www.twitch.tv/xyzdaniel/clip...rotKappaWealth

Explain how he goes from a crouching position to one where he is accelerating already in the air while jumping over? Please recreate that for me. Because that is what I deal with every single round while playing any FPS game. It just doesn't show as much on stream every time because other times are more subtle and the stream only shows 60 of the 144 frames that I see (You see less on the stream than I do on my monitor since I gotta break it down for your dumb ass).
  • 1st clip was server lag
    2nd clip was you doing damage but missing most
    3rd clip was just peek advantage, wasn't even in the air
    4th clip was ping advantage and low tick server, even with low ping there is a high chance that anyone in the air will get no reg'd
    5th clip was you spraying and missing everything, only 3 bullets looked like it hit but you didn't include the damage done
    6th clip was you missing alllllll your bullets
    7th clip you missed his shoulder
    8th clip was you missing your bullets except the last 3 but only 1 reg
    9th clip you missed
    10th clip you shot too early
    11th clip was aim punch
    12th clip you missed your bullets completely
    13th clip was peek advantage but I agree that it was pretty fast peeking
    14th clip was you missing your bullets, had nothing abnormal
    15th clip missed bullets
    16th clip missing bullets

Stop resorting to spraying so much.

Almost all these clips you start spraying immediately and miss all your bullets, there are almost no no regs except when a split second before you die because they killed you first.

I don't doubt about the frame stuttering, I have experienced that because the GPU is older but once I update it, it goes away immediately.

EDIT: There is evidence of no reg, there is evidence of peek and ping advantage, there is evidence of misrepresented hitboxes but you have none at that showing.
  • Settings wrote: »
    1st clip was server lag
    2nd clip was you doing damage but missing most
    3rd clip was just peek advantage, wasn't even in the air
    4th clip was ping advantage and low tick server, even with low ping there is a high chance that anyone in the air will get no reg'd
    5th clip was you spraying and missing everything, only 3 bullets looked like it hit but you didn't include the damage done
    6th clip was you missing alllllll your bullets
    7th clip you missed his shoulder
    8th clip was you missing your bullets except the last 3 but only 1 reg
    9th clip you missed
    10th clip you shot too early
    11th clip was aim punch
    12th clip you missed your bullets completely
    13th clip was peek advantage but I agree that it was pretty fast peeking
    14th clip was you missing your bullets, had nothing abnormal
    15th clip missed bullets
    16th clip missing bullets

Stop resorting to spraying so much.

Almost all these clips you start spraying immediately and miss all your bullets, there are almost no no regs except when a split second before you die because they killed you first.

I don't doubt about the frame stuttering, I have experienced that because the GPU is older but once I update it, it goes away immediately.

EDIT: There is evidence of no reg, there is evidence of peek and ping advantage, there is evidence of misrepresented hitboxes but you have none at that showing.

Tapping since this problem started is basically impossible because I'm already going to be shooting them at the wrong spot because I won't be seeing their correct position.

First is not server lag, but that is exactly what my problem looks like - server lag. Part of his moment forward was not shown and the frame was delayed, and then caught up and made him shake backwards, but that is what I deal with during any day vs any player, against players that aren't lagging. Interestingly, I initially thought that when this problem started that it was just the people I was playing against that started lagging. Instead, now it looks like everyone is lagging and what you saw in the 1st clip is very common on my own screen but less common to see on stream because you, the viewer, are limited to what frames you see compared to me.

Second looks like missing but this is just an example of him doing the same thing as in the 1st clip but it is less shown.

Third clip on my own screen my crosshair was on his head, but the frames were delayed then immediately after his character did exactly what is shown in clip 1, but less obvious and harder to see on 60 frames than on my 144.

4th clip was not about the air reg, for christ sake that is never even what I was trying to say. I am trying to stay that when he landed, he had already began moving but it doesn't show that in my clip. In my clip it shows him staying in that landed position longer than he actually did. Therefore, since he had in actuality already started moving to the left without it showing on my screen, none of my bullets counted when he landed, and then the frames played "catch up" moments after he landed where he stuttered quickly over to the left (He had moved left earlier than what it shown in this video and by an abnormal amount).

5th clip Is not about the spray (Although I can spray just like that 24/7 with normal gameplay and smack), it is about once again, the opponents character being shown in incorrect players, and then accelerating to show the actual position he was at. At just after 1:00 his body frame skipped from the right to the left. You might have to slow the video down cause you guys don't seem to understand.

Let me be clear before I continue moving on, these sprays and shots are way less likely to count because I'm shooting at people's positions that they are not actually at anymore, but my frames delay and it shows like they still are there.

Tacobell subbase A-bottom once again bullets are not going to connect even more likely (despite bad air-hit reg - and Ik the degree of how bad it is and it still shouldn't be the way it is for me because I ALSO HAVE DELAYED FRAMES APPEARING SO IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE).

A top sniper shot - On my own 144hz screen the shot was even more accurately placed on. This is just simply going back to what I've been saying. Every single shot I shoot, even ones that result in kills there is still frame delays and stuttering so I'm never surprised that my accurate shots don't count either.

1:15 Please please someone explain how you can jump out the way he did after being crouched for so long on Subbase. He freaking wasn't crouched in that spot for that long despite what my video shows - my POV is screwed up because I'm missing frames due to them not appearing correctly. An accurate prediction to explain this here would be that he was not crouching for as long as it shows in my video, and already began moving over to the right, followed by jumping over. That also explains why hardly any of bullets turned red - I was shooting at a "ghost" that was in a crouched position basically.

Pimpdemnikes port bridge clip once again on my own screen was even more accurately on him. Obviously if frames are going to be delayed then this is what is going to happen.

The aim punch clip you talk about - that would have still counted if any good player can see that. Aim punch only messes it up a lot if you are moving, I wasn't moving the exact moment I shot. In actuality, he wasn't even at the position it shows when I shot.

The rest of your clips - Ofc I'm going to be missing bullets. But they're misses because 1) Because of so much stuttering that is even more evident on my 144 screen, I'm going to be aiming at their incorrect positions more often, which translates to appearances that look like they're even bigger misses on 60 frames since many of those motions are lost that were seen on 144. And 2) I'm trying to show that they're stuttering in this clips. It's much harder to aim at people who are stuttering.

Let me get this clear btw, I never had this problem before 2016, partly during 2016, and for brief 2week-1month periods in 2017, 2018, and 2019 (possibly due to changes in nodes and server paths close to my area where I live). I do not have this problem when I play FPS games at any person's house away from my city, at a convention, a lan, etc.
  • Daniel_25 wrote: »

Tapping since this problem started is basically impossible because I'm already going to be shooting them at the wrong spot because I won't be seeing their correct position.

First is not server lag, but that is exactly what my problem looks like - server lag. Part of his moment forward was not shown and the frame was delayed, and then caught up and made him shake backwards, but that is what I deal with during any day vs any player, against players that aren't lagging. Interestingly, I initially thought that when this problem started that it was just the people I was playing against that started lagging. Instead, now it looks like everyone is lagging and what you saw in the 1st clip is very common on my own screen but less common to see on stream because you, the viewer, are limited to what frames you see compared to me.

Second looks like missing but this is just an example of him doing the same thing as in the 1st clip but it is less shown.

Third clip on my own screen my crosshair was on his head, but the frames were delayed then immediately after his character did exactly what is shown in clip 1, but less obvious and harder to see on 60 frames than on my 144.

4th clip was not about the air reg, for christ sake that is never even what I was trying to say. I am trying to stay that when he landed, he had already began moving but it doesn't show that in my clip. In my clip it shows him staying in that landed position longer than he actually did. Therefore, since he had in actuality already started moving to the left without it showing on my screen, none of my bullets counted when he landed, and then the frames played "catch up" moments after he landed where he stuttered quickly over to the left (He had moved left earlier than what it shown in this video and by an abnormal amount).

5th clip Is not about the spray (Although I can spray just like that 24/7 with normal gameplay and smack), it is about once again, the opponents character being shown in incorrect players, and then accelerating to show the actual position he was at. At just after 1:00 his body frame skipped from the right to the left. You might have to slow the video down cause you guys don't seem to understand.

Let me be clear before I continue moving on, these sprays and shots are way less likely to count because I'm shooting at people's positions that they are not actually at anymore, but my frames delay and it shows like they still are there.

Tacobell subbase A-bottom once again bullets are not going to connect even more likely (despite bad air-hit reg - and Ik the degree of how bad it is and it still shouldn't be the way it is for me because I ALSO HAVE DELAYED FRAMES APPEARING SO IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE).

A top sniper shot - On my own 144hz screen the shot was even more accurately placed on. This is just simply going back to what I've been saying. Every single shot I shoot, even ones that result in kills there is still frame delays and stuttering so I'm never surprised that my accurate shots don't count either.

1:15 Please please someone explain how you can jump out the way he did after being crouched for so long on Subbase. He freaking wasn't crouched in that spot for that long despite what my video shows - my POV is screwed up because I'm missing frames due to them not appearing correctly. An accurate prediction to explain this here would be that he was not crouching for as long as it shows in my video, and already began moving over to the right, followed by jumping over. That also explains why hardly any of bullets turned red - I was shooting at a "ghost" that was in a crouched position basically.

Pimpdemnikes port bridge clip once again on my own screen was even more accurately on him. Obviously if frames are going to be delayed then this is what is going to happen.

The aim punch clip you talk about - that would have still counted if any good player can see that. Aim punch only messes it up a lot if you are moving, I wasn't moving the exact moment I shot. In actuality, he wasn't even at the position it shows when I shot.

The rest of your clips - Ofc I'm going to be missing bullets. But they're misses because 1) Because of so much stuttering that is even more evident on my 144 screen, I'm going to be aiming at their incorrect positions more often, which translates to appearances that look like they're even bigger misses on 60 frames since many of those motions are lost that were seen on 144. And 2) I'm trying to show that they're stuttering in this clips. It's much harder to aim at people who are stuttering.

Let me get this clear btw, I never had this problem before 2016, partly during 2016, and for brief 2week-1month periods in 2017, 2018, and 2019 (possibly due to changes in nodes and server paths close to my area where I live). I do not have this problem when I play FPS games at any person's house away from my city, at a convention, a lan, etc.

You're delirious lmao

You're delirious lmao

Not at all, frames load with huge delay and this is the result. You have the mindset that crosshair turns red = aiming, doesnt turn red = missing. That's not what this is about exactly.

You're delirious lmao

And btw pal, you're not looking at what is meant to be looked at in this video. @ 50sec, the point that is trying to be made is the exact moment he moves after he lands. That movement is the focus, nothing else. That movement explains why there was low amount of shot connection because he wasn't actually crouched there for that long. He already moved to the left but since the frames are delayed he stutters quickly to the left instead late.
  • The closest thing to describe this problem is de-sync. The character models positioning is shown at incorrect positions and this can be measured on CSGO however since the movement/net code is different on CSGO it won't recreate the same choppy animations won't be as obvious. This problem is very much real and there's more to internet then just packet loss, jitter, ping there is hidden stuff you can't see unless you use 3rd party tools to measure them if you know what you're looking for such as packet delay variation. This has nothing to do with the ****ty server ticks this is a different problem as Daniel said he doesn't experience this issue elsewhere (Lan, friends/family house). The difference was pretty obvious to him from when he went to LAN (online server pubs/ffa) to home. This problem is possibly a delay in packets so the server doesn't send the packets fast enough to his client or there is something broken in between route hops. To break this down for you guys if you were to put the packet speed in MS the packets deliver at 30ms then all of a sudden jitter to 300ms and back down to 30 constantly creating choppy movement/animations this constantly happens throughout his gameplay. What happens when your ping jumps to 300 ms? except his isn't ping or shown as ping. It's a really odd problem deep rooted into his internet. When people spike to 300 they teleport right? and their hitbox basically goes invisible. This is kind of similar.