Gp Market, More Variety, and better drops

After the 10th Aniversary Patch i tried to get the m231 FPD (GP Crate) i Spinned now arround 650 Crates, and still didnt got it, i would wish me really that the Winning odds get a litl bit get raised up or at least, change the Drop to remove Namecard Drop from GP Capsules and to exchange it into Coupons, or at least coupons rips, so that if we get 2 or 4 Coupons rips, it transforms into a normal coupon that we could exchange, because its sad 650 Wasted Crates, with useless gp guns drop on time, like deagle,m12s and so on that i already have permanent, same with the sprays and namecards, i have them already over 1500 days,

And my last suggestion would be to get more variety of Gp Crates, like in the Zp section that would come in for a limited time only like 1 week and then are gone, so that the game dont get swamped with that guns then, but give players at least the chance to get from that more variety, with gp

Comments

• +1, They could atleast change some of the namecards and sprays for GP Boxes, if you play for some months, you'll probably have enough of them to last until either the game or you die.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    +1, They could atleast change some of the namecards and sprays for GP Boxes, if you play for some months, you'll probably have enough of them to last until either the game or you die.

yep i stopped transfer the gp time guns, namecards and sprays to my inventory about 5 Months ago, even i tried on the new gp crate M231FPD over1 1000 Crates and dont got 1 Perm win, or easy said 1.6kk gp wasted, i dont even transfered the Time Version of it or anything like that. and still the lowest duration i have on that time stuff from Crates is still over 500 days....