10th Anniversary - March Update!

2»

Comments

• hwjhwj wrote: »
    Bummer that I couldn't play yesterday so I wont get the 10th anniversary ribbon :(

You still have time for that.

30mins/day in 10 days - you have 21days left
    play 10hrs - 21days to go
    2hrs every weekend - 11hrs left for the first weekend
    complete the weapon - 11hrs left for the first part
  • CodeXIII wrote: »

You still have time for that.

30mins/day in 10 days - you have 21days left
    play 10hrs - 21days to go
    2hrs every weekend - 11hrs left for the first weekend
    complete the weapon - 11hrs left for the first part

wait so that even does not end on the 16th? I thought it did since the whole 10 yeards does... where does it say it ends the 31st? o.o
  • hwjhwj wrote: »

wait so that even does not end on the 16th? I thought it did since the whole 10 yeards does... where does it say it ends the 31st? o.o

You are right, but The Whole 10 yards time frame is March 7th - 16th and you only have to complete 10 hours playtime to aim for the ribbon (individual day missions are only needed if you want to get the ZP crates)

So, to sum all up from CodeXIII :

10 years of Crossfire (all March days to complete 30min in 10 different days)
    The Whole 10 Yards (March7-16 to complete 10 hours playtime)
    10th Anniversary Party (each weekend to complete 2 hours -> 4 weekends = 8 hours)
    Spin the Wheel (gather all 4 pieces following the schedule of each one)

Here is the schedule for each piece:
    March 7 - 12: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 1
    March 13 - 18: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 2
    March 19 - 24: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 3
    March 25 - 31: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 4

Hope you can still get the ribbon, see you all in the field.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »

You are right, but The Whole 10 yards time frame is March 7th - 16th and you only have to complete 10 hours playtime to aim for the ribbon (individual day missions are only needed if you want to get the ZP crates)

So, to sum all up from CodeXIII :

10 years of Crossfire (all March days to complete 30min in 10 different days)
    The Whole 10 Yards (March7-16 to complete 10 hours playtime)
    10th Anniversary Party (each weekend to complete 2 hours -> 4 weekends = 8 hours)
    Spin the Wheel (gather all 4 pieces following the schedule of each one)

Here is the schedule for each piece:
    March 7 - 12: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 1
    March 13 - 18: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 2
    March 19 - 24: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 3
    March 25 - 31: AK-47 Blue Burst Piece 4

Hope you can still get the ribbon, see you all in the field.

I've been confused so many times during this even lol... seems like I'm gonna get the ribbon because I've completed the first task for it (30 min on 10 days), but the thing is... you couldn't check that page before the 7th which made me think they all started on that date and ends the 16th, which is why I thought you just had 10 days to complete them... which in turn made me think I missed one day and therefore could not get it... oh man this has been a lot for my tired brain lmao.

I guess I haven't paid that much attention to, or quickly read through all the posts about the events.

It's been simple for everyone else to understand, and then there's me haha

Thanks for putting up with me, I think I get it now :)