[10Th Anniversary Weapon Collection]

Since will be 12 Weapons and need a little effort to get them would be great a Collection Section for them.

Would be a "Free Collection" like "CFNA Exclusive Collection"

A Name Card as Reward with 10th anniversary logo

Comments

• Actually they mentioned with the M4 that there will be a new collection.
    As fortyhe reward for the collection, a black wide grenade wouldn't hurt if i may add.
  • I think they should've implemented this collection upon the release of the first 10th anniversary weapon, with the rest of the weapons grayed out and "coming soon" plastered over it. I for one, don't like all the 10th anniversary weapons and thereby am not motivated to collect them all, I for example didn't get the knife. If a collection would've been the case since the beginning I would've been motivated to get it.
  • +1. It's a very good reward, especially for the free players who play regularly but are unable to own a more "premium" Name Card.
  • LL_TK wrote: »
    Actually they mentioned with the M4 that there will be a new collection.
    As fortyhe reward for the collection, a black wide grenade wouldn't hurt if i may add.

Yes a Granade with 10Th Aniversary Logo would fit nice
    LL_TK wrote: »
    Actually they mentioned with the M4 that there will be a new collection.

Yes looking for those player who tryhard

wrote:
    I think they should've implemented this collection upon the release of the first 10th anniversary weapon, with the rest of the weapons grayed out and "coming soon" plastered over it. I for one, don't like all the 10th anniversary weapons and thereby am not motivated to collect them all, I for example didn't get the knife. If a collection would've been the case since the beginning I would've been motivated to get it..

They are giving it free just for completing the Daily missions which dont hurt make them.