How is the game atm?

Comments

• We've just reached our 10th anniversary which results in a lot of events and free stuff (so you might think about sticking around), player base is pretty stable though a big part of the community consists of Middle Eastern players which not everyone likes, we've had some problems with the servers lately (some random errors, lag spikes, fps spikes), EU migrated in to NA creating Crossfire West due to European version of Crossfire having too low of a player base (I come from EU myself).
  • Utmost wrote: »
    We've just reached our 10th anniversary which results in a lot of events and free stuff (so you might think about sticking around), player base is pretty stable though a big part of the community consists of Middle Eastern players which not everyone likes, we've had some problems with the servers lately (some random errors, lag spikes, fps spikes), EU migrated in to NA creating Crossfire West due to European version of Crossfire having too low of a player base (I come from EU myself).

The amount of middle eastern players have dropped dramatically after pubg and fortnite dropped.. Problem with the game now is the FPS drops.. from 200 fps to 20-10 every second.. How long does it take to fix the servers? Game is literally unplayable.. and this is since August 2018 after I got a new PC.. GMs are literally doing nothing to fix the game.. All they say is update you drivers.. -_-
  • xLanceZz wrote: »

The amount of middle eastern players have dropped dramatically after pubg and fortnite dropped.. Problem with the game now is the FPS drops.. from 200 fps to 20-10 every second.. How long does it take to fix the servers? Game is literally unplayable.. and this is since August 2018 after I got a new PC.. GMs are literally doing nothing to fix the game.. All they say is update you drivers.. -_-

I have no issues with my FPS at the moment, only in the new Mutant Escape, which is logical since it's 30 players in one room.
  • Utmost wrote: »

I have no issues with my FPS at the moment, only in the new Mutant Escape, which is logical since it's 30 players in one room.

no friends im agree with xlancez I also agree with him and also do not forget apex legend
  • Problem with the game now is the FPS drops.. from 200 fps to 20-10 every second.. How long does it take to fix the servers? Game is literally unplayable diebestetest
  • I have hard fps drops in all zm modes. this sucks
  • Its not a frame rate issue, its a lag spike issue. Server lag and frame rate are two different things, and the servers have a stroke trying to match up people on opposite sides of the Atlantic. On a positive note, there are barely any cheaters anymore and people that try to use injectors get picked by game detection and banned.
  • xLanceZz wrote: »

I like how you're casually saying that the drop of players from middle east is a good thing or it has benefited the game. I know this isn't the thread to talk about this, sorry, but it has always been like the European players are the real players and the middle eastern are just bots and are there to make the game enjoyable to the "ACTUAL" players. The game is nothing without them and they were the savior of this game when the player-base dropped multiple times before.