old ep crates back for ep.

hey ladiez n gents
a quick10th anniversary suggestion:
Add all previous non-skinned ep crates guns that were removed during the past updates for a high price of 100-150k ep per gun. That is pretty fair price for people who got the same x gun in ep crates and the miserables who failed to get them back then and gaving stocks of ep waiting for something to be spent on. if you have any modifications or comments about my suggestion, feel free to comment below!

Comments

• I like the suggestion, but it should be implemented differently. I think there are many players that don't have 150k EP saved up and will never be able to obtain such a weapon during the event period. Unless there is a event that gives crazy amounts of EP, this is a -1 for me.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I like the suggestion, but it should be implemented differently. I think there are many players that don't have 150k EP saved up and will never be able to obtain such a weapon during the event period. Unless there is a event that gives crazy amounts of EP, this is a -1 for me.

If it was cheap, everyone would get them just like the silver stuff which is unfair for those who payed lots of ep back then to get them through crates. The price is high because they are perm so no risk on crates and fair for those who decided to risk.

• If it was cheap, everyone would get them just like the silver stuff which is unfair for those who payed lots of ep back then to get them through crates. The price is high because they are perm so no risk on crates and fair for those who decided to risk.

I think the majority of players don't save their EP, it would just be unfair.

I think the majority of players don't save their EP, it would just be unfair.

Its not about saving, i didnt limit them to a few days for the pre-savers. The duration can be long enough for people to reach that amount of ep. I mean the case itself, if you dont want to risk or failed to get it, you have to pay stocks for the guaranteed stuff AND when crates are already gone by a while.

• Its not about saving, i didnt limit them to a few days for the pre-savers. The duration can be long enough for people to reach that amount of ep. I mean the case itself, if you dont want to risk or failed to get it, you have to pay stocks for the guaranteed stuff AND when crates are already gone by a while.

But if the duration can be long enough for people to get it during the event period, wouldn't that mean that in the end nearly anyone is able to buy these weapons permanently?
  • I like the idea, but pricing should be more reasonable.

But if the duration can be long enough for people to get it during the event period, wouldn't that mean that in the end nearly anyone is able to buy these weapons permanently?

It should not be a repeat for the usual mp mall mistake. By "long enough" I mean something around a month and lets preassume that someone will start from 0 EP and weekend party was there. 15k ep daily on weekends for those who would even bother with unskinned guns that "coincidently" didnt win any of them back then when they stayed around 6 months. 15k * 3 days * 4 weekends should get you about 180k ep and thats would be enough to get a gun or two and if you previously saved more, you will be able to get more. But most important thing is that they dont stay for long time allowing anyone to get them.

QUOTE=Mr.Grinch;n6886972]I like the idea, but pricing should be more reasonable.[/QUOTE]
    Prices should be decided by GMs directly, numbers suggested are an average of what I personally see the average ep owned for people I come across either on discord or cf friends.

• It should not be a repeat for the usual mp mall mistake. By "long enough" I mean something around a month and lets preassume that someone will start from 0 EP and weekend party was there. 15k ep daily on weekends for those who would even bother with unskinned guns that "coincidently" didnt win any of them back then when they stayed around 6 months. 15k * 3 days * 4 weekends should get you about 180k ep and thats would be enough to get a gun or two and if you previously saved more, you will be able to get more. But most important thing is that they dont stay for long time allowing anyone to get them.

It's a +1 for me if any player (no matter how hard you need to tryhard) is able to buy one of these weapons.

• It should not be a repeat for the usual mp mall mistake. By "long enough" I mean something around a month and lets preassume that someone will start from 0 EP and weekend party was there. 15k ep daily on weekends for those who would even bother with unskinned guns that "coincidently" didnt win any of them back then when they stayed around 6 months. 15k * 3 days * 4 weekends should get you about 180k ep and thats would be enough to get a gun or two and if you previously saved more, you will be able to get more. But most important thing is that they dont stay for long time allowing anyone to get them.

So i have 0 EP and one month, I must do atleast 12-13k EP per day to be able to make it. If its 50EP per minute during primetime that means i must play every single primetime if i wanna make it in 4 hours (excluding the loading times and potential error i can get) or a lot more if i don't play during primetime. All this effort for a non-skinned weapon. Of couse there is a chance there will be an event that would help me with some EP but still if i don't wish to play during every single primetime and the max i can do is 5k per day or less then that event must give me ~90k EP.
    If you have EP saved i support the ideea to bring back the crates on EP shop but not the guns inside of the crates.
  • Golden173 wrote: »

So i have 0 EP and one month, I must do atleast 12-13k EP per day to be able to make it. If its 50EP per minute during primetime that means i must play every single primetime if i wanna make it in 4 hours (excluding the loading times and potential error i can get) or a lot more if i don't play during primetime. All this effort for a non-skinned weapon. Of couse there is a chance there will be an event that would help me with some EP but still if i don't wish to play during every single primetime and the max i can do is 5k per day or less then that event must give me ~90k EP.
    If you have EP saved i support the ideea to bring back the crates on EP shop but not the guns inside of the crates.

Dont forget that the guns are perm so effort must not be easy. Remember the gold soccer ball? We had to play over 700 games and in the same month and for a melee hardly anyone uses now , and if someone dislikes unskinned guns, they shouldnt bother. Besides, its not directed for pure "anyone" since lots of people won what they wanted back then via crates that stayed quite alot of time. And this suggestion is directed to give anyone who failed to win back then what they wanted so yea they must grind hard to have a chance to get what they want (ignoring the fact that noone has 0 ep) since they FAILED, compensation must not be as easy as people who succeded.
  • I honestly believe it will be a little too hard to earn 150k ep in one month and will just reward the people that saved ep so its a -1 from me.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    I honestly believe it will be a little too hard to earn 150k ep in one month and will just reward the people that saved ep so its a -1 from me.

One month is nothing at all more than a suggested period, it can be enlonged or shortened or even made into an event like the last one of ak and m4 silver. I am suggesting the idea itself of repeating what we had of ak and m4 silver return permanently for larger ep portion than bp back then.
    And any suggested modifications would be much appreciated :P
  • i would prefer a Limited time for those Old Ep Crates that i dont know which its