stackables

Since there are tons of VIP characters and those yet to come. wouldn't it be more convenient for z8Games give us the ability to stack some of the effects? That would actually make me purchase additional VIP toons. The only problem would then be an overall OP VIP toon XD.

Comments

• +1 I'm interested in pre-ordering the new vip character but it seems pretty pointless when i already have a vip character and the bonus exp wont stack.
  • It wouldn't make sense to be able to stack additions of one VVIP character upon another, that would make a incredibly over powered character. Each VVIP character has it's own expertise, you should pick wisely what expertise you favor.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    It wouldn't make sense to be able to stack additions of one VVIP character upon another, that would make a incredibly over powered character. Each VVIP character has it's own expertise, you should pick wisely what expertise you favor.

OR better yet, let us equip characters to each bag. I really just want the EXP to stack. I don't see why z8games wouldn't agree. They can make more profit that way.
  • Mr_Cruisez wrote: »

OR better yet, let us equip characters to each bag. I really just want the EXP to stack. I don't see why z8games wouldn't agree. They can make more profit that way.

Well....hopefully if they are thinking wisely they let char abilities stack as while that may let them make a little bit more money....it'd also only work to further push the idea of pay2win. That could chase potential ZP buyers away as well or chase free to play players out enough that it gets harder and harder for the paying players to find rooms they like....thus they stop paying and eventually leave too. (faster than the normal decay rate anyways)

As for attaching a character to each bag. i wouldnt mind that idea if the effects didnt stack other than the EXP/GP ones. As I do like to try to keep 1 bag for ZM set up and bags for other options as well. This could help further that. but ....Unfortunately the game seems to spawn in characters only once into the map and to get around that to tie a character to each bag would probably be quite the work around.

maybe in the future they'll include another VIP char that has some kind of balanced version of having all of the perks or like some perk switching ability. guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  • - 1 Too overpowered chars and the game becomes even more pay2win.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • +1 to that.
    would be nice to include non vip characters also.