ZM ranked

Since we're waiting on the next season of ranked. So I thought why not think something about new ranked mode.

What is ZM ranked?

Zombie mode, in ranked. But after completing the map you get X points total.

Fairness in this ranked mode.

Since not everyone has a aa-12/p90 in this game. I would love to see that the game gives us weapons like what we have in Biozharad. So the team who is full on aa-12 busters wont be going on top.

Feel free to ask, if you got questions.

Comments

• Pointless to do a 'ranked' version of zombie (AI) mode ...

Ranked is supposed to be competitive between players so how exactly are players ranked for killing bots ? Just play zombie mode and don't expect it to be ranked ...
  • The idea itself is good, I won't lie. Unlike ranked, weapons will be somewhat balanced so there is no difference between a F2P player and the one who cashed it a decent sum... However...

There are couple of flaws in in. One of them is that developers themselves will have to write a code, program it just so it would work properly, which takes resources. Another flaw, but not so major, is that weapon pick-ups will be somewhat randomized. And in ranked randomization isn't something you would want to see
  • good idea but the fact that way too many players has tons of ZM score boosting vip weapons such as the vip Thompson and the RPK that's gonna make the ranked game very broken and unfair for even the ppl that do has a couple of vip weapons instead of scored based ranked I guess doing ranked based on the number of clears is more fair
  • Since ranked is competitive and I don't really see the competitiveness in ZM (you actually work together to clear a map), it's a -1 for me.
  • mouath wrote: »
    good idea but the fact that way too many players has tons of ZM score boosting vipL weapons such as the vip Thompson and the RPK that's gonna make the ranked game very broken and unfair for even the ppl that do has a couple of vip weapons instead of scored based ranked I guess doing ranked based on the number of clears is more fair

Looks like you didnt read my suggestion correctly. I didnt say anything with the score. I am saying only stuff about clearing the map.
  • Basically I would agree for the game to give a random weapon that would be good for ZM or just a drop box like Valkyrie Lab or Biohazard. It would balance out your ZM Ranked suggestion.

I will give it a +1 since I love playing with alot and this will certainly make me play more ;)
  • I like ZM, but as it's PVE, it's better suited as regular events than for Ranked. Also would be problematic with people having revival coins and health items saved away. I guess you could technically disable those if they were to build a ranked ZM, but i think it would be too much work for the GM's. Better to implement a ZM event like one of those they had in the past, with ZM weapon boxes as prices.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Ok so how are you going to lose points ? Cause if that is the case then everyone will give up on snd, tdm and knifes, or atleast i would for the easy master. I am wrong ? :D Even if i'm going to play with M16 instead of AA-12 it still won't make it fair because of the advantages that i have from rings/zm3 abilities and my hundreds of revives/hypomeds.

I want to see this coming but at the same time i dislike the ideea because everyone would be able to reach master depending on how much time they plan to spend. Don't get me wrong, PUBG has a similar ranking system where everyone just keep on earning points for playing and nobody lose but they don't have other modes like us where you can lose those points.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    Ok so how are you going to lose points ? Cause if that is the case then everyone will give up on snd, tdm and knifes, or atleast i would for the easy master. I am wrong ? :D Even if i'm going to play with M16 instead of AA-12 it still won't make it fair because of the advantages that i have from rings/zm3 abilities and my hundreds of revives/hypomeds.

I want to see this coming but at the same time i dislike the ideea because everyone would be able to reach master depending on how much time they plan to spend. Don't get me wrong, PUBG has a similar ranking system where everyone just keep on earning points for playing and nobody lose but they don't have other modes like us where you can lose those points.

I guess for being inactive would lose your points and losing the zm round. Also every time should be way harder when you reach a new step of a rank.