Honorable soldier bonus

These are the people who don't break the rules of Crossfire. They should be rewarded for not breaking the rules. I think 25% bonus of events is a good bonus.
Example: Event gives 100 crates. People with the ribbon gets 125 crates for completing it.

This is a suggestion mostly to get more people that arent gonna break the rules...

Comments

• Well, people with the Honorable Soldier ribbon are usually permanently banned already, so I don't think it will affect that many people.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]4Real;n6885246]Well, people with the Honorable Soldier ribbon are usually permanently banned already, so I don't think it will affect that many people.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, from what I've heard rules on this have changed and you will no longer lose your HSR when temporarily banned.
  • Pretty much what has already been said. While the idea in of itself is nice, to reward people who have stayed clean....the problem lies in that the HSR is rather outdated right now. So unless they plan on transitioning/updating the HSR to being not just hack related but also in terms of exploiting bugs/glitching, insult, and other offenses then this suggestions falls due to the fact that no one loses their HSR anymore...they just get banned.

But again...nice in ideology to reward the players who remain legit.