Able to vote for what kind of event we will get

I've seen a lot of hate on the events what we get. So why not be able to vote for what kind of event we get? GMs can make polls on what we can vote on.

On what we can vote?
I think we should be able to vote on, what kind of mode > map > Objective (get kills/games or win) > rewards.

Cooldown
I am sure a specific event will be voted every time since it's mostly populated.... So it would be better if we can't choose the specific mode in a row.

Rewards
I would like to see good rewards, not too much and not too low. I think it should be how much time should be consumed for the rewards. But I like to see also that you can do the event again so you can get more of the reward. (check the example, I will tell you there. First example.)

A example:
  • TDM > Egypt > get 500 kills > 10 crate tickets. (1000 kills = 20 etc)
  • S&D > Castle > Win 10 games > 15000 EP.
  • Escape mode > Temple ruins > 50 escapes > X 30 crates
Thanks for reading my suggestion. :)

Comments

• The whole idea behind events isn't to give stuff away. Events are supposed to bring something into attention and make people interested in it more.
    The rewards proposed there are pretty generous, too generous Imo :/
  • That's good idea I'm with you. But many good ideas has written and GMs didn't care .

money is needed for the game but they must make the people more interested in it to spind money for it .and must have to know that we care and love this game and have many good memories with it.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]4Real;n6885013]The whole idea behind events isn't to give stuff away. Events are supposed to bring something into attention and make people interested in it more.
    The rewards proposed there are pretty generous, too generous Imo :/[/QUOTE]

Though this is what events are originally intended for, it wouldn't hurt for the event suggested to be implemented some time, +1!
  • Hema_11_22 wrote: »
    That's good idea I'm with you. But many good ideas has written and GMs didn't care .
    Can you explain why you think we don't care? We absolutely do, and we implement what we can and what is actually good. "Give us all kinds of free stuff for doing almost nothing" is not a good idea. "Change the bonus times in the weekend party events" is a good one, and we've done that. We do care.
  • Simple events that don't require you to have playtime would be great <3

I love you suggestion because it requires you to play on specific maps. I would also like events to be played on maps that are hardly played. +1
  • Stop doing events. First, fix this game. There are many bugs, errors. Yes, we know "not once Rome was built "but this is not happening since yesterday. Then start doing events and making money.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6885084]
    Can you explain why you think we don't care? We absolutely do, and we implement what we can and what is actually good. "Give us all kinds of free stuff for doing almost nothing" is not a good idea. "Change the bonus times in the weekend party events" is a good one, and we've done that. We do care.

[/QUOTE]

playing this game isn't doing almost nothing , asking for free stuff is stupidity which i did and i confess but there is many things you and others GM could care about such as new ZM maps , new ZM rewards item , new modes to play , new GP crates , new event's with good rewards not the same event with different rewards every month and there is more another things you could care about

but also you have a lot of work i confess to keep this game continue , Objection is needed always to improve the performance not to make enmity or creating sedition , you done great work and we looking forward to greatest ♥

. . Valar morghulis