Why we should NOT stay is school

I just found these few "rant videos" why we should NOT stay in school and I totally agree with it !!

I graduated high school with honors with average above 90 and also finish army ..and today all of this gives me nothing,I can't even find a job a mcdonalds

I find myself few years ago after high school at age 18 and have no idea how to do any thing - not how to cook / how to pay bills & taxes/my rights in my government /how to vote in elections for president since I have no idea about politics since no one taught us about it in school ..I can keep going but I might lose track..but hey I know lots about things about cells and adams that I forgot 5 minuets after the exam

I'm in my halfway of engineering degree (finishing 2nd year out of 4),just to find out they teach today at college the same things they taught 100 years ago (dos/xp/how to build a folder with cmd/binary numbers 011001001 etc etc),..no thing from the latest 15 years.

I wish they taught us in school how to drive a car /first aid/how to raise our future kids...instead of this bullsh1t they teach today

As I said I can keep go and go all day long but it's just useless argument =/

Comments

This discussion has been closed.