Improve ranked

You all know that in ranked, depending on ur rank , after a number of days of inactivity u get deranked, loose points.Also u all know how hard is to grow in rank in certain modes , like hmx was this last season, for example.After reaching platinum 6 or diamond i coudnt get more than 2 points for first win of the day or 1 point for all the next wins.Than i thought , we need something to boost our chances to get more points and rank up.And i thought why if we loose points for inactivity, why we dont get rewarded for super-activity? And this should work like this, for every 10 games won and gained less than 3 points/win we should get a boost of 100 points as reward for super-activity.
Waiting other opinions or improvements to this idea.
Thank u.

Comments

• I honestly gave up on ranked but if they fix it i might consider playing it again (and yes hmx was a pain i just stopped playing it all together couldn't find games and lost points while queuing for 2hours/day)
  • Depending on how the mode is pretty inactive, there should be a decaying shield, like HMX and TDM.
  • The point of ranked is to constantly get tested against people who might actually be better than you otherwise it's no different to unilaterally leveling up. Ranked isn't about grinding, it's about having better skills and personally I don't think the game designers are doing a very good job in that aspect when I frequently see people in S&D who are consistently worse than me above my rank since I don't have enough will power to be motivated in staying long enough to be deranking them because of a couple of wallers and teaming (I solo often and the friends I invite are appreciably inferior to me in skills) derailing my progress ...

To make ranked more competitive there should be a penalty for high rankers trying to accept seeding against far lower ranked players for trying to intentionally keep their ranks as high as possible with a low risk so a major tier like Master ranked player's will at least have to face against a Diamond rank player in a match and likewise Diamond rank player's should be at least be challenged against a Platinum ranked player. Also, the designers should make teaming more undesirable by drastically cutting the points if they play together so it should make those with a certain skill level consider others that are closely within their skill brackets so that the weak stick with the weak players and that the strong stick with the truly strong players.I want boosting to be minimized and as a fairly decent player I also want to be teamed up with stronger players as well. Not at all acceptable for Diamond ranked players and above to be only challenging against Gold and below just so they could keep their rank ...

I disagree with being rewarded for more activity on ranked since it's supposed to be a competitive mode by principle!
  • Personally I don't think being rewarded for a lot of activity is a good idea. It means you could get rewarded a huge amount for playing poorly. For example you said every 10 games won with less than 3 points, you would get 100 points. Lets say you win 10 games but only because you were carried, and you went 1/5 each game. I don't think anyone going 1/5 should get an extra 100 points. At that point it is no longer a ranking system based on skill, it would be a ranking system based on how much time you could spend vs other people, which is never something we intended.
  • Yes, you are right. The worst thing was that in S & D we won and we get 1 point