Ranked.. lag..

Hi everyone,

Now first to make things clear i don't mind getting rekt if a player is doing better than me in a match but here comes my problem.

Really often when playing a ranked game or even a regular match i see a lot of egyptian/arabian people who have very unstable ping, i heared this game is
quite populair in egypt so that's why i am seeing so many of them (i think about 50% is filled with them cause they all have the same username like mohamed,youssef etc.) also they seem to be very toxic and i think they should get their own server and maybe scrap 1 eu server for them so they can all player together with a normal ping rate which also makes it fun for us en them getting less kicked as they are on EU servers due to their ping and toxic culture (communication wise,)

As for ranked i also see alot of them, they are teleporting from the left to the right and win the match, as you're trying to ask them politely to leave cause this ain't fair all you get is a broken english sentence back which as we all expect is ''fk your mother'' and this is a great example of the toxicity of this culture.

I also think it is quite amateuristic to even allow this kind of bad internet consumers to get in to ranked, couldn't there be some sort of ping tolerance?

And not all people that have a bad ping rate are from the arab countries, it's just i see a lot of them having that bad internet.

Tell me what you think!