Stop doing the bingo event

As you all noticed nobody likes bingo event. So please stop doing that, maybe do something more enjoyable. The rewards are good but wasted with this poor event.

Comments

• They need to tempt you somehow to swipe your card, don't they?
  • While the Bingo event could certainly be improved with some things still (cause ya know first bingo has so far been the only GOOD bingo although last Febraury's bingo was probably a lil better than this one too.) it's not a bad way of releasing weapons. After all of their changes you're still, unless quite unlucky, pretty much going to win a grand prize within 100-120k ZP which is about how good crates are on average but crates are more likely to screw you over. Which sure for the cost of ZP it should be better than that. But it's on par with crates, for usually exclusive weapons that if they were in a crate would cost more than your average crate. On top of that you get all of the line rewards which includes, usually, quite a few crates.

I'd say if they increased the amount of free/earned draws players can make a bit and removed the 50k GP from the line rewards and the temporary mutants from the line rewards and added more crates again like it used to be even if it meant reducing the crate reward from lines down to x5 instead of the x10. I think it'd be a lot better. The increased free/earned draws would give free to play players a chance to at the very least be more likely to get some crates from line rewards but have a slightly better chance at getting a full board and thus a grand prize.

I wouldnt mind seeing an option for playing and completing objectives to get extra draws, perhaps a few of the shuffle numbers and shuffle rewards, and maybe 1 hard objective to get a single Guaranteed Draw as well.

All that being said...they probs keep doing Bingo's due to the success of the very first bingo but realized on their end that it gave too much out from their end and had to make it cost more with less crates being given out on lines.

It is about time we see another Crossfire Goals event though....heck i'd like to see another Report Card event....you'd think we'd get at least 2 of those throughout the 'school year' instead of just 1....
  • I do like the Bingo Event and I do like it how it is. Yes you need a ton of ZP to get anywhere but is it any different with normal Crates? Plus you get crates by completing lines which is not bad either so why complaining? I had 9 x 10 crates rewards on one board plus 5k zp... and the weapon by clearing the board... Out of those 90 crates I won 3 permanent weapons, plus 1 permanent GP crate gun because I did spend the 500k GP.
    Overall i can not complain about this event!

About the rewards itseld like Ixith was mentioning I cannot complain either, since in normal crates you can get sprays, namecards and other useless things.
  • Yeah maybe for you who spend Zp is good but for those who doesn't spend Zp it is very bad event. It's impossible to win gran prize with those free draws even with zp you have to spend a lot so isn't a vip more worth? Events like spin the wheel is way better just one lucky spin and you can win, bingo instead you have to complete all with few draws and it's impossible.
  • Bingo replaces crate releases and the events that go with them. It's not suppose to be an event like CF Goals or Report Card, or a special map event. I think even free to play players would agree that Bingo is better than a straight up ZP crate release that comes with an event that is only like "buy 30 get 10!" as with Bingo they at least have a chance at the line rewards and very incredibly remote chance at a full board (very remote as they'd have to be incredibly lucky to beat the odds with just the free draws but technically speaking it is possible just super duper unlikely)

I will agree this latest Bingo was probably extra disappointing due to the fact there was no new map, mode, GP crate, or well...anything. the only new content came in through the Bingo. Mix that with a rather disappointing first patch and I can see why players are upset with this bingo event outside of the rewards and what not. But at the end of the day...this isn't a Wish event, or a CF Goals event, or a Ribbon event. It's a weapon release event. They aren't going to make it easy to get those weapons for free. Maybe a future bingo will be strictly GP based or will be of a re-release of older ZP based weapons and will be more open to free/earned draws and the like.
  • I think it would be interesting to see a bingo event that takes GP instead of ZP. I got a lot of GP to burn :P
  • Ixith wrote: »
    While the Bingo event could certainly be improved with some things still (cause ya know first bingo has so far been the only GOOD bingo although last Febraury's bingo was probably a lil better than this one too.) it's not a bad way of releasing weapons. After all of their changes you're still, unless quite unlucky, pretty much going to win a grand prize within 100-120k ZP which is about how good crates are on average but crates are more likely to screw you over. Which sure for the cost of ZP it should be better than that. But it's on par with crates, for usually exclusive weapons that if they were in a crate would cost more than your average crate. On top of that you get all of the line rewards which includes, usually, quite a few crates.

I'd say if they increased the amount of free/earned draws players can make a bit and removed the 50k GP from the line rewards and the temporary mutants from the line rewards and added more crates again like it used to be even if it meant reducing the crate reward from lines down to x5 instead of the x10. I think it'd be a lot better. The increased free/earned draws would give free to play players a chance to at the very least be more likely to get some crates from line rewards but have a slightly better chance at getting a full board and thus a grand prize.

I wouldnt mind seeing an option for playing and completing objectives to get extra draws, perhaps a few of the shuffle numbers and shuffle rewards, and maybe 1 hard objective to get a single Guaranteed Draw as well.

All that being said...they probs keep doing Bingo's due to the success of the very first bingo but realized on their end that it gave too much out from their end and had to make it cost more with less crates being given out on lines.

It is about time we see another Crossfire Goals event though....heck i'd like to see another Report Card event....you'd think we'd get at least 2 of those throughout the 'school year' instead of just 1....

Good suggestions. what's feeling lucky? from all of my free draws I have 9 numbers to go. Would it be better to buy numbers or draws? I don't want to go too crazy with spending since the next vvip preorder will probably be after this.
  • An "event" purely designed to make people spend real money isn't an event in my eyes. No clue why all the egys seem to like it, judging by the comments in the event thread.
  • I'd recommend anyone to buy the regular versions of these VVIP reskins since most people spend the same amount of money on a perk less version of them..
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I'd recommend anyone to buy the regular versions of these VVIP reskins since most people spend the same amount of money on a perk less version of them..

you probably right.. they should of just released these skins to apply to the vvips like the vfx and the color sets
  • skyyblu wrote: »

you probably right.. they should of just released these skins to apply to the vvips like the vfx and the color sets

Indeed, I was very disappointed when the AK Beast Prime skin released as a actual weapon instead of a skin trade item, to me it feels like such a waste having to spend money on a skinned version of a weapon you already have. Though it looks absolutely stunning.
  • I am sorry that you don't like the Bingo event, but saying that nobody likes it is a bit misleading, as you can see from some comments in this thread itself. However thank you for starting this thread, because with the suggestions we are able to tweak/change things.

For events, there are three types:
    • Sales (Black Friday, Buy one get one, etc.,) here this is simply an offering where if you like the items, you buy them
    • Play (Monthly mixup, weekend party, etc.,) here you are not required to spend anything, you simply play and get rewards based on the missions
    • Mixed: this is where Bingo fits, as it has both sales options and play options
    So for Bingo you still can play and get rewards, but necessarily all of them. Some people still manage to complete the entire board, but this is luck based and it is different between users. However same for play events, you don't get to choose specific rewards most of the time.

At the end, players like different events for different reasons, so we hope you see something you like in upcoming events.