Trading or gamble for keys.

The boxes that we get that a lot of people has. Will never sell... since everyone got the boxes already. So I think it's good to have a someway to use boxes to change into keys.

Gamble version:

I use one of the uncommon boxes since they're easy to get. Since they're the easiest one to get, these should be a low chance to change into a key. I think the easy ones to get should be around 5% each. But it will be nice that we can choose if we want to use 1 box or to 5 boxes. More boxes more chance. The harder to win the boxes as a drop, they should be a higher chance to win a key.

Since not everyone likes the gamble features. I got also another one.

Trade contract:

I think for this should be like need 10 boxes for trading 1 key. But I think it will be good to all boxes should be the same type. So like you can't use 5 of A box and B box. Since people also opens the keys and get sad for the temporary stuff. It would be nice to see that the boxes that have been opened. That it only requires 5 items instead of 10.

I like to see your kind of idea too. If you have questions feel free to ask. My English isn't the greatest.

Comments