events to get zp

Many of the people who are currently using the game, are teenagers or children.

it is difficult for many of them to get their way to buy ZP,and also some countries suffer from difficult economic conditions.

Which is also difficult for the game users of these countries to buy ZP, I am one of the most difficult economic conditions and I do not suggest this in order to beg, but I suggest this to make it easy to get Zp, as opposed to something I contribute to the game such as EVENT

I hope that everyone will participate in this Suggestion

Comments

• Ye I agree it is understandable frustration =(

not everyone are canada or germany where everything there is only sunshines and rainbows,especially when 90% of the players are from the middle east

I also started playing when I was just a kid and I can approve how hard it is for young people to manage to arrange some ways for buy zp ..especially when most of the young people are at school and don't work and also banks gives credits only after 18+

also I agree that in some countries the economic conditions are horrible,the average wage in most of the undeveloped countries("third world") like egypt and ukraine is less than 200$ a month,one of my best friends in game(ahmadhunter) told me that he's from saudi and finished engineering degree there but had to move to jordan and live there currently because no job in saudi...damt an engineer in arabic county earn only 1000$ a month,in my country the minimum wage is 2000$ a month and a software engin in intel earn 10.000$ a month at his first years without experience etc ..it also kinda awkward when hunter send a ticket to GM's for fix the credit to the clan ribbon and they give him some copypaste & close his ticket and tell him "stop spam" like he was some 11 y/o egy or something while he's an engineer and a company manager;another good example is some GM telling him "it none of your business" and close his thread few days ago((even tho this has nothing to do with this thread)).

as for the arabic players in game - the onecard offer is the best they can do I guess =(
    they should really set the price of the zp for each individual country according to their economic ...since it is insane to take 80$ for 100k zp from players when in their country they barely earn 100$ a month

+1 to suggestion
  • You fail to understand its still a business and zp isnt required to play.
  • Btw they dont "take" $80 in currency from people,you freely chose to press purchase so silly to blame them for your decisions . Besides if its so hard to earn money in these countries well maybe those people shouldnt be so concerned on spending it for a game and save it for everyday living. Or is its now z8 problem to fix the worlds economic state too :rolleyes:
  • -1 , i live to in a country where the average income is very low compared to us or western europe, but will never agree with such thing as events for free zp.This game can be played pretty well withouth any zp gun if u are a good player.And lets not forgett , is a bussines.There are many events already with free zp crates and even free vips, and free weapons that other players payed a lot of money to get like dragon blade or characters in mp shop.I dont think the devs would risk to upset the paying comunity even more by giving free zp.The only thing u can do, is get a job.
  • AmHopeless wrote: »
    You fail to understand its still a business and zp isnt required to play.

i know that , but many users see that vip weapons have more damage more exp , GP gain many people i talk about up wana this but they can't
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    -1 , i live to in a country where the average income is very low compared to us or western europe, but will never agree with such thing as events for free zp.This game can be played pretty well withouth any zp gun if u are a good player.And lets not forgett , is a bussines.There are many events already with free zp crates and even free vips, and free weapons that other players payed a lot of money to get like dragon blade or characters in mp shop.I dont think the devs would risk to upset the paying comunity even more by giving free zp.The only thing u can do, is get a job.

i talk about teen users and i already have a job as a nurse which i have less than 100 $ per month, just imagine
  • Ye I agree it is understandable frustration =(

not everyone are canada or germany where everything there is only sunshines and rainbows,especially when 90% of the players are from the middle east

I also started playing when I was just a kid and I can approve how hard it is for young people to manage to arrange some ways for buy zp ..especially when most of the young people are at school and don't work and also banks gives credits only after 18+

also I agree that in some countries the economic conditions are horrible,the average wage in most of the undeveloped countries("third world") like egypt and ukraine is less than 200$ a month,one of my best friends in game(ahmadhunter) told me that he's from saudi and finished engineering degree there but had to move to jordan and live there currently because no job in saudi...damt an engineer in arabic county earn only 1000$ a month,in my country the minimum wage is 2000$ a month and a software engin in intel earn 10.000$ a month at his first years without experience etc ..it also kinda awkward when hunter send a ticket to GM's for fix the credit to the clan ribbon and they give him some copypaste & close his ticket and tell him "stop spam" like he was some 11 y/o egy or something while he's an engineer and a company manager;another good example is some GM telling him "it none of your business" and close his thread few days ago((even tho this has nothing to do with this thread)).

as for the arabic players in game - the onecard offer is the best they can do I guess =(
    they should really set the price of the zp for each individual country according to their economic ...since it is insane to take 80$ for 100k zp from players when in their country they barely earn 100$ a month

+1 to suggestion

that is what i talk about ♥
    Btw they dont "take" $80 in currency from people,you freely chose to press purchase so silly to blame them for your decisions . Besides if its so hard to earn money in these countries well maybe those people shouldnt be so concerned on spending it for a game and save it for everyday living. Or is its now z8 problem to fix the worlds economic state too :rolleyes:

Your words are frustrating , There is already an event, to get free ZP (trade market ) But this is an indirect way

, What I propose is that as the principle exists, why not be in a direct way . I explained some things that explain why it should be in a direct way to get ZP from event and not to z8 problem to fix the worlds economic state too or It is essential to press purchase
  • - 1. I come from Sweden, a fairly rich country. But i am not rich. I can't (and won't get any) work, cause i have have an illness. I'm pretty much on lowest level of income in the country, barely scraping by. I still think this is a bad suggestion. We get free boxes, blackmarket tickets and other stuff. Some through events some for just playing x days a month. You can do survey's to get free ZP. Having events that grant ZP, is asking too much of Z8. Money from ZP is the only direct income they get. You choose to buy ZP, there is nobody pointing a gun at your head, forceing you. You don't really need to spend ZP to play or be a good player, (even though many seem to think so)
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    - 1. I come from Sweden, a fairly rich country. But i am not rich. I can't (and won't get any) work, cause i have have an illness. I'm pretty much on lowest level of income in the country, barely sc****** by. I still think this is a bad suggestion. We get free boxes, blackmarket tickets and other stuff. Some through events some for just playing x days a month. You can do survey's to get free ZP. Having events that grant ZP, is asking too much of Z8. Money from ZP is the only direct income they get. You choose to buy ZP, there is nobody pointing a gun at your head, forceing you. You don't really need to spend ZP to play or be a good player, (even though many seem to think so)

I respect your opinion

I wish you a speedy recovery and that your health is always good ♥
  • If they give everything away for free where does the income come to keep this game going? Sadly the world isnt a perfect place where everyone has disposable income to spend on lifes lil pleasures. They do have events and such to help those who cant afford zp to get free items but it cant be a weekly thing and by no means is it their fault you cant afford it. If money is that tight i suggest holding it for things you actually need and npt things u want
    If they give everything away for free where does the income come to keep this game going? Sadly the world isnt a perfect place where everyone has disposable income to spend on lifes lil pleasures. They do have events and such to help those who cant afford zp to get free items but it cant be a weekly thing and by no means is it their fault you cant afford it. If money is that tight i suggest holding it for things you actually need and npt things u want

The difference of opinion does not spoil the friendliness of anything

I respect your opinion ♥
  • Hema_11_22 wrote: »

I respect your opinion

I wish you a speedy recovery and that your health is always good ♥

Thank you. I do however think that they should have more "Make a wish competition", like they had for christmas, so more people can win special and/or VIP weapons or maby have a win a VIP character competition. Having such events shouldn't damage the game's or company's economy. Maby even a competition that you could only take part in, if you don't already have a VIP. A chance for the poorer players, to get something good. Problem is, that it might be abused by people making many new accounts. But maby have a rule like: "You can only enter the event if you have been playing for a year" or something like that.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Thank you. I do however think that they should have more "Make a wish competition", like they had for christmas, so more people can win special and/or VIP weapons or maby have a win a VIP character competition. Having such events shouldn't damage the game's or company's economy. Maby even a competition that you could only take part in, if you don't already have a VIP. A chance for the poorer players, to get something good. Problem is, that it might be abused by people making many new accounts. But maby have a rule like: "You can only enter the event if you have been playing for a year" or something like that.

loooooooool bro i just joined the game 6 month ago , You really frustrated me XD
  • -1, there are already enough events with free stuff, free zp, free crates, free ep and so on. not more needed. plus its a business that they are running not a charity
  • That's a good point you bring up. For some people, spending money on this game just isn't worth it because of how different their economy is. It's easy to tell people to just go get a job, but would you be willing to spend a month's worth of rent just for 50 ZP crates? Even if you're able to save up the money, it just doesn't seem like a wise decision. This is where price discrimination would alleviate such issues, but with digital goods, it's hard to enforce and open to abuse (e.g. people changing their IPs to take advantage of price differences).

Having another publisher in your region might help since the costs or running that business are contained within the same economy. But I don't really know the full logistics of how that would work. Perhaps the costs of running a publisher in your region are too high or perhaps there's a shortage of people who have the necessary skills.

There's not much Z8 can do though since giving out free ZP would just hurt their business model. On a plus side, there are many substitutes for ZP items (e.g. events, EP crates, and mileage shop). I know it's not the same but if free methods were too overpowered, then no one would be spending money on this game. That's the unfortunate reality.
  • That's a good point you bring up. For some people, spending money on this game just isn't worth it because of how different their economy is. It's easy to tell people to just go get a job, but would you be willing to spend a month's worth of rent just for 50 ZP crates? Even if you're able to save up the money, it just doesn't seem like a wise decision. This is where price discrimination would alleviate such issues, but with digital goods, it's hard to enforce and open to abuse (e.g. people changing their IPs to take advantage of price differences).

Having another publisher in your region might help since the costs or running that business are contained within the same economy. But I don't really know the full logistics of how that would work. Perhaps the costs of running a publisher in your region are too high or perhaps there's a shortage of people who have the necessary skills.

There's not much Z8 can do though since giving out free ZP would just hurt their business model. On a plus side, there are many substitutes for ZP items (e.g. events, EP crates, and mileage shop). I know it's not the same but if free methods were too overpowered, then no one would be spending money on this game. That's the unfortunate reality.

I do not ask that the process be overstretched, but suggested some simple methods that enable people who like the game but can not get ZP. I am happy because you are somewhat understanding of the proposal and more happy for your Event that I have just seen and this is the kind I am talking about

Thank you for your interest in the subject, and thank you very much for making the event and I hope to win it because I want to actually get a vip weapon I love but I can not ♥