Trade market - selling items from 1000 to 150 000 zp

Hello,
my suggestion is about trade market system. Now we cant sell some items from 1000 zp though its on 7 days or more.
Like : i have some xmas kill marks on 7 days and i want to sell them all, but the minimum price is 55 952 zp and nobody will buy this item.
So, make value of all the items from 1000 to 150 000 zp.

Comments

• Yes please. Nobody will pay so much for the marks that are even temporary only.... Even the people who spends a lot of money on this game won't buy this.... You know who I am talking about
  • I have some 7 day vfx that can only listed for 20000..something fishy going on...
  • +1 agree no one in the right mind would pay that much zp for a temporary item or weapon so make it 1,000zp or even 500 just a reasonable price so we can actually sell them and don't just keep them for no reason like I have a 7 days VIP shovel green VFX that I don't even have the weapon it self to even use it also cant offer it on the market for less than idk like 10,000zp or something if I remember right (cause I already moved it to storage so the timer runs out and don't just sit there) .
  • +1. Agree to remove the minimum limit of each item category. CF Brazil did the same, so we should adapt to their system.
  • +1 There is a problem selling items in the trade market, even if they weren't forced to be overpriced. Around 30.000 for 7day ak-47 obsidian VFX. I'll never get rid of it, with that price.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • So like....i don't disagree with removing the 15% less or more limits. But aren't they able to be, in a sense, manipulated to some degree as is?
    By that I mean, from my understanding, on the first day of a new item people can set the price to whatever but then the next day a 'base' price becomes set but if you have that item/box you can still sell within 15% of that. Then the next day the 'base price' is reset based on what the values were from the day before. So with that in mind if you keep putting your items for as low as you currently can, and assuming everyone else is in hopes their thing will actually sell, eventually the price begins to drop each day until it becomes 'worth it' to buy and people buy it. Similarly you can go the opposite way to raise the pricing if you want to keep something you have rarer (this would apply to permanents of course) or just want to try to get as much ZP from it as possible.

The problem with this is of course is that no one wants to continuously list their stuff every time it expires from the market so the 'set price' doesnt move as fast as it could and it's also possible that others just put it out for base without trying to adjust the sale price to a lower amount cause they just don't care but that also means the next days average/base is gonna remain closer to what it was that day.

At least this was my understanding of how the system works and was designed to work.