Still Looking for 1

Having trouble finding someone who can be on 6-8 hours a day with us to grind and practice.

s5 currently:

daniel (pre 2016 with reg)
dv. sela
zezo
luglumpy
you?

sub: xh0tek

Comments

• There is a channel dedicated to finding scrims in the CF West Discord, you can try finding someone there.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    There is a channel dedicated to finding scrims in the CF West Discord, you can try finding someone there.

I'm looking for pro players only. None hang out there that meet my standards in terms of their gameplay.
  • Daniel_25 wrote: »

I'm looking for pro players only. None hang out there that meet my standards in terms of their gameplay.

Okay man, was just suggesting a option. Best of luck in getting your last teammate!
  • Il try out, ign is NUTTY.*
  • NUTTYDUDE wrote: »
    Il try out, ign is NUTTY.*

how long are you active for?
    We are playing today 7 est to 11 add kingmario12 in game for mumble/ts3
  • I tried adding u it said not found, try requesting me? NUTTY.*. Ill be on tommorow at around 10
  • Still looking for 1. Need someone that can frag against the almighty zezo and sela.
  • After some heartbreaking losses, it appears that luglumpy has decided to part ways. In his place, we have picked up PyrexLanTv. We are still looking for 1
  • Bump lfp
  • bump still looking.
  • bump roster is
    zoetek
    daniel
    zezo
    moreo
    you?
  • I'm interested my manager David will reach out to you to secure a contract deal.
  • more jihads?
  • bump looking for 1
  • Looking still
  • Who looking for a team?
  • damn no1 around we still looking, we still got the same s4 playing somewhat
  • you guys playing tonight ?
  • bestviruxbestvirux Apprentice
    Is there eny free slot? And are you from europe?
  • Hey Dan, you might remember me. Been playing CF under the radar for the last month or so. Would be interesting to see us on the same side for once, instead on opposite teams. Let me know.

IGN: S]ain[T
  • Arrow(UchihaTobi)#3624
    conntact me on disccord i wann try too enter with you guys lets see if i am worthy of you
  • 2kArrow wrote: »
    Arrow(UchihaTobi)#3624
    conntact me on disccord i wann try too enter with you guys lets see if i am worthy of you

okay vry gord
  • [inclus][inclus] Beginner
    Hello I am coming from csgo , I am 18 yrs old ,on everyday pacific time zone I have been grinding very hard and I would really like to be a part of a serious team who is also on everyday. Can I have a chance to join ,??? My ign:1T_INCLUS
  • [QUOTE=[inclus];n6929362]Hello I am coming from csgo , I am 18 yrs old ,on everyday pacific time zone I have been grinding very hard and I would really like to be a part of a serious team who is also on everyday. Can I have a chance to join ,??? My ign:1T_INCLUS[/QUOTE]

Pm king oreo to join.
  • [inclus][inclus] Beginner
    Daniel_25 wrote: »

Pm king oreo to join.

What is his discord?
  • [QUOTE=[inclus];n6929534]

What is his discord? [/QUOTE]

KingOreo#3293