Which dishwasher!?

Hello everyone,
For a long time, I am considering to buy a dishwasher because I work really much and I don't have the time or will for the dishes. I would like to ask you for some help because I do not know anything about dishwashers and I don't want to buy one that is not good. Which dishwasher do you have at home? Would you recommend it?

Comments

• I know i'm probably late, but usual big companies are good at making dishwashers such as Bosch, Samsung, AEG, etc.

I'm not sure what is your price range, but a good dishwasher could be the BOSCH SMS24AW02E.

In terms of price and energy saving, this might be a good deal for you. Simple to use, high capacity and durable.
  • Hello,
    A special device to recommend is a little bit silly because everyone has different demands.
    I bought a new dishwasher a few months ago. I opted for this Bosch Silence https://productz.com/en/bosch-smv41d00eu-dishwasher and am pretty happy with it. As the name suggests, the device is really quiet and I can run it in the evening, without getting a complaint from neighbors. The machine has the variospeed possibility, which was very important to me, and the variable baskets I find also very practical.
  • Tinko wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    For a long time, I am considering to buy a dishwasher because I work really much and I don't have the time or will for the dishes. I would like to ask you for some help because I do not know anything about dishwashers and I don't want to buy one that is not good. Which dishwasher do you have at home? Would you recommend it?

Believe me, a dishwasher is the best purchase. When I boughr my first dishwasher, I finally got that high when I don't have to wash my dishes with my hands. I'm just a very squeamish person. I couldn't physically wash the dishes. When I lived with my parents, it was very difficult for me, because they constantly told me that it was my responsibility. That in the future I will have to do the dishes for the whole family. In short, it is unpleasant to remember.