More variety to Weapon Master and Weapon Master TDM

Hello everybody,

time for another suggestion. I do love the "Weapon Master" and "Weapon Master TDM" gamemodes, but I would love to see more variety in the weapons.
I have a few different ideas on how to change it up a little, but right now I will explain my main ideas.

So the basic idea is just add more weapons to the mode itself so it varies more. Basic stuff you know.

Now here comes my crazy idea to that:

Give us a [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"107","width":"107","src":"https:\/\/freedesignfile.com\/upload\/2016\/06\/Extreme-comic-speech-bubble-vector1.jpg"}[/IMG2]version for it.

I imagine it the most cringy, funny, stressing and raging experiences of that gamemode.
For each stage you have the worst guns possible.

For example you start with an M16. Second stage would be an M4A1 Carbine and third stage the good old Winchester. With every stage you get one of the hardest guns to handle.

So let me know what you guys think and tell me in the comments which weapons you would love to see in that extreme edition.

If you do not like the Extreme edition but wish to have more variety in the guns leave a comment, too!

Much love,

Formatikk

Comments

• +1 would really like to see more weapons added into the weapon master mode it was a good idea to add a second pack of weapons in it but still sometimes can feel too little so more weapons would make it better.
    +1
    I also like the idea of the extreme mode but I don't think its gonna be popular I can see people trying it for a couple of weeks and stop it cause the fact that they cant do much kills with these weapons isn't satisfying for a lot of players.
  • mouath wrote: »
    +1 would really like to see more weapons added into the weapon master mode it was a good idea to add a second pack of weapons in it but still sometimes can feel too little so more weapons would make it better.
    +1
    I also like the idea of the extreme mode but I don't think its gonna be popular I can see people trying it for a couple of weeks and stop it cause the fact that they cant do much kills with these weapons isn't satisfying for a lot of players.

I do have a similar feeling about this but I would play it as often as I could because I find it much fun trying my best to master these weapons. I am also satisfied to play 5 games in a row without having the same guns over and over... I already feel like I need a permanent HK417 thanks to WM TDM ^^
  • +1 for more variety in weapons but the difficulty already rises as you play so I find the extreme mode unnecessary.