5 players for every zombie mode

make us play any zm,zm2 maps with 5 players it feels really sad to have to get red of one of the team to be able to play all the maps the maps are limited for 5 players now we have2 maps on zm3, 2 maps on zm2 , 1 map on zm I don't mind if we get an HP buff for zombies and bosses if 5 players could be unfair vs the zombies :(

what you guys think about this

Comments

• I really can't understand..im sorry :( Can u explain better,please. thanks :)
  • I really can't understand..im sorry :( Can u explain better,please. thanks :)

5 players max for every zm,zm2 maps instead of 4 so we don't have to ditch one of our friends to play the other maps it feels bad
  • I would've prefered a hard ZM map instead of adding more players to it. 1 player using AA-12 Buster already deletes zombies in old maps. I can agree on Biohazard or Valkyrie Lab having 5 players, but other maps I don't.

Still +1 for the suggestion.
  • For most maps the addition of a 5th player would be easy and i'd agree to it simply for the reason you stated....it sucks when you want to play a bunch of zombie games in a row and hit up the 5 players maps but then want to do one with 4 players but everyone in the room is part of the friend group so someone has to leave at that point.

However, Biohazard and Valkyrie might be a little more involved then just adding a 5th spawn spot and what not like most of the other maps. Since they are scripted and have those weapon drops they'd have to go in and add more to them.

BUT....IMO they should do a Zombie Mode 2.0 update anyways that updates all the various ZM maps with better textures all the while making sure all of the old maps have a 'Hard' mode since many of them are still lacking the Hard difficulty. IF they were to do that then they could add in the 5th player to all of the maps that don't have 5 player spots as well.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    For most maps the addition of a 5th player would be easy and i'd agree to it simply for the reason you stated....it sucks when you want to play a bunch of zombie games in a row and hit up the 5 players maps but then want to do one with 4 players but everyone in the room is part of the friend group so someone has to leave at that point.

However, Biohazard and Valkyrie might be a little more involved then just adding a 5th spawn spot and what not like most of the other maps. Since they are scripted and have those weapon drops they'd have to go in and add more to them.

BUT....IMO they should do a Zombie Mode 2.0 update anyways that updates all the various ZM maps with better textures all the while making sure all of the old maps have a 'Hard' mode since many of them are still lacking the Hard difficulty. IF they were to do that then they could add in the 5th player to all of the maps that don't have 5 player spots as well.

yeah totally agree with most of what you said but still if they are going to allow the maps be played by 5 players even in zm1 they just boost the HP of the zombies so they can take a bit longer to kill i think that would be fair they also can add spawn points to maps i dont think its very difficult to do as the maps are already there. :)