New VIP weapon

The VIP weapons are all good but they're missing on one side, that side is secondary weapons (not going to talk about shotguns and smgs cause I ain't really a fan of those) anyways, the current 2 VIP pistols are good but the thing is.. They're both basicly improved desert eagle, which is good, a very good pistol indeed.. But it has very slow drawing spees which gives a disadvantage when my main is empty and I'm mid fight if I try to switch I'd die before the drawing animation is done.. What really drew my attention to this is the CFS weapons, they had this colt cfs which is basicly a colt with more power and maybe other improvements, and when I tried it I realized how fast it's drawing speed is compared to the deagle, yeah the desert eagle obsidian beast uses knife when deployed but it's not very effective, the colt CFS has good power and fire rate and stuff and most importantly it can 1 tap (yeah the normal colt 1 taps but the fire power is pretty bad) so in other words my idea is to add a colt VIP which maintains the same drawing speed of the colt (or faster) with the power of the CFS version (or higher) and ofc the usual VIP perks (and maybe a special attack) or at least some kind of colt which has good damage which we can get permanently somehow, would really like if something like that existed in the MP shop like how the DE noble silver was once or maybe in the GP crates or the EP crates or some way to get it without ZP, or maybe even ZP crates if you prefer but I doubt I'd be able to get that easly, I'd have to save lots of crate tickets since my luck with crates is basically non-existant..

That's it for my suggestion, thx for reading and sorry if I wasted your time.. :)

Comments