Storage Options / Sorting options

Hi guys,

so I do have a big collection of weapons and I feel like my storage is way too messy like this.

To get rid of that problem I wish we had some functions:

1) Search: You simply can look for the weapon.

2) Sort: You can sort your weapons
- Sort after name A - Z
- Sort after name Z - A
- Sort after acquisition date ↑
- Sort after acquisition date ↓
***EDIT:
- Sort after Rarity ↑
- Sort after Rarity ↓
End of EDIT***

3) Group: You can make your own group of weapons like preset BAGs so you do not have to look for that weapon

4) Weapon selection: You can select the exact type of weapon so only the skins of that type are shown (like M4 and all M4 skins and variants show)

Let me know what you guys think. Maybe you have something to add or a better solution <3

Comments

• I like the VVIP first option but all other weapons should be sorted alphabetically and on weapon type (for example M82A1 Barrett and Barrett next to each other).
  • Storage has already the Sort/Group funciton like Item Shop (Main Weapon/All, Rifle, Sniper... Subweapon/Pistol)
    Use this function and dont buy more trash/useless weapons so you dont have a messy storage.
  • would also like to see a compare button in the storage just like the one we have already in the item shop I did suggest this a while back tho :) but +1 to this idea.
  • zorobo wrote: »
    Storage has already the Sort/Group funciton like Item Shop (Main Weapon/All, Rifle, Sniper... Subweapon/Pistol)
    Use this function and dont buy more trash/useless weapons so you dont have a messy storage.

You obviously seem to have no idea of this. When I just filter for Rifles for example, I still have so many weapons showing plus they are in no order. I want to see my 2 identical weapons next to each other not with a random amount of other weapons between. I will attach an example:

The M14EBRs should all show grouped up without M4s or anything between:

t4zt9vt9.jpg
    pirlx4f6.jpg

And this is how I expect weapons to show up:

at8j8mvc.jpg

And after they are sorted the biggest problem would be already solved, but giving us the opportunity to actually manage our collections would help a lot.
  • Totally +1 on this, we should have some options to sort our storage (rarity, name, etc...) since some weapons have their name messed up it would be nice that sort filter can work thru this.
  • Frmtkk wrote: »

You obviously seem to have no idea of this. When I just filter for Rifles for example, I still have so many weapons showing plus they are in no order. I want to see my 2 identical weapons next to each other not with a random amount of other weapons between. I will attach an example:

The M14EBRs should all show grouped up without M4s or anything between:

t4zt9vt9.jpg
    pirlx4f6.jpg

And this is how I expect weapons to show up:

at8j8mvc.jpg

And after they are sorted the biggest problem would be already solved, but giving us the opportunity to actually manage our collections would help a lot.

Now i understand.You have alot of identical ZP weapons that you rarely/never use (i bet you go most of time with a vip weapon, maybe i wrong) and you want to sort the collection for better selfies :)
  • not just screenshots, but for example i sometimes just cannot find the skin i want to play with because its so messy
  • +1 A better sorting system is very much needed and a compare function sounds awesome. Maby some way for duplicates to stack too, if they are not willing to let us delete or trade them. Would look alot tidier that way and i personaly hate clutter.
    JackPain (Sweden)