M4A1-Silver and AK-Silver

Hey crossfire-team,

I am going to try it now in the right section since I posted this here in the Event section.
First of all thanks for all the events and fun the community has recieved in this year 2018. Current event of Ribbon Rummage is also really amazing, no question about that. Nevertheless, I have a question. Can you bring out once again the weapons M4A1-Silver and AK-47-Silver for 100k EP like you did last year? It would be insane if you guys will do that! I and many other people would surely appreciate it so much.

Thanks for everything you did for crossfire, crossfire-staff.

with best regards,

Royan

Comments

• And so just because you had an uncomfortable experience with the Bonus Points should make the idea not really giving a second thought? :/ Hm, it would be fun if M4A1-Silver and AK47-Silver will be available again for a very short time, so that people who spared for it can finally buy it. Just think about the other people, who would be really grateful for obtaning these weapons. The case you are talking about was decades ago. Crossfire has changed and nowadays M4A1 Silenced is given in Mileage- and EP shop. So having that special offer for 100k EP like last year is not something bad at all... Especially if people have done numerous events and spared for it :D.
  • You will have to wait next year black friday/boxing week since only on sales like these they put such a things like weapons for ep

Also a santa hat for 50k ep would be way more seasonal appropriate right now than m4/ak
  • Guys what you gonna say? EP event is currently at every weekend. Give your opinion here, so that the GM's or MOD's gonna see it. Bring the M4A1-Silver and AK 47-Silver back for 100k EP! Right guys? :)
  • i completely disagree as people paid quite alot to even get one and then people just get it for free for doing some events? does not excactly sound fair to me
  • The AK-Silver and the M4A1 Silver were not sold for ZP before. Even though you received BP when you bought ZP, this was a bonus, so I don't agree with the argument about that some people paid quite a lot for them. People paid for ZP, they received ZP, and that was just a bonus.

As regarding bringing them back in EP, maybe. We just need to figure out a good timing and a fun event with it.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Grumpy;n6880851]The AK-Silver and the M4A1 Silver were not sold for ZP before. Even though you received BP when you bought ZP, this was a bonus, so I don't agree with the argument about that some people paid quite a lot for them. People paid for ZP, they received ZP, and that was just a bonus.

As regarding bringing them back in EP, maybe. We just need to figure out a good timing and a fun event with it.[/QUOTE]

ak/m4 silver are fine but they are not that much valuable any more these days to be honest,even my 2 alts have these two..the ak/de/m4 gold for ep(or for any other not zp option like add them in mp or gp crate or something) would be much better better idea than the silver ones.

(why you didn't add any items for ep 2 weeks ago on boxing week?we were spamming for it for more than half of year before that sale) :(
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Grumpy;n6880851]The AK-Silver and the M4A1 Silver were not sold for ZP before. Even though you received BP when you bought ZP, this was a bonus, so I don't agree with the argument about that some people paid quite a lot for them. People paid for ZP, they received ZP, and that was just a bonus.

As regarding bringing them back in EP, maybe. We just need to figure out a good timing and a fun event with it.[/QUOTE]

Difference is some people brought zp just to get the BP for the guns. That was the point I was making
  • what about m16a2? that's the best gun in the game.

and scar heavy camo

Thank you [GM]Grumpy! These are such good news, even if it is not for sure, that it will come back. I will hope and I would love to see the offer being back on the EP shop.
  • Hey [USER="22211260"][GM]Grumpy[/USER],

I hope you will bring it out soon <3. Please! <3 Still waiting for the weapon offer :D.

best regards,

Royan