ideas for GP crates

There been lots of requests for years from frustrated players that there is no enough GP/GP crates content in the game/patches

and since our engineers game masters can't think by themselves about something and it takes them years to come up with something...I thought we should help them

Here is only few ideas that took me less than 20 minuets to think about:

1.multiple crate:knife black+m4 black in the same crate
2.sg552 camo crate
3.m4 adv crate
4.make old zp crates that have no value any more these days into gp crates (such as ak knife/ak scope/m60 adv/aug r.d/regular chaytac)
5.some hats (santa hat/witch hat/rudolf)

It's just on a nutshell - is it really that hard to think about something?you really that much clueless?or you just scared to do something good for your players? :(

Comments

• From everthing mentioned above I only agree with M4 adv. and SG552 Camo.

I don't agree with the M60 ADV. since it was in ZP crates in the past. Old ZP crates shouldn't be put in GP crates either, some people might've spend a lot of money on those so people shouldn't than all of a sudden get it for free.

Cosmetic items don't belong in GP crates in my opinion, I think they're much better in EP shop and ZP crates
  • +1 for more GP guns

M16a4, jatimatic and m66 could be GP too
  • +1

Not only this,in my opinion all the weapons in the EP mall(except the m4 spring box) should as well be GP crates.also all the weapons on the last 2 pages on the zp black market

This ep shop suck so hard these days,I still miss the days when we had peony and tesla crates there :(
  • +1 just because, there is a great need for more GP crates. But i do feel a bit of duality over this, as it's true what Utmost wrote about people who have payed for some of them.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • MOD wrote:
    124ahmed;n6878164]+1

Not only this,in my opinion all the weapons in the EP mall(except the m4 spring box) should as well be GP crates.also all the weapons on the last 2 pages on the zp black market

This ep shop suck so hard these days,I still miss the days when we had peony and tesla crates there :(

This is a terrible idea lmao
  • There are plenty of cool unreleased weapons that can be implemented in the GP crates. Releasing ZP weapons as GP crates will probably cause a lot of outrage.
  • azertiiz wrote: »
    +1 for more GP guns

M16a4, jatimatic and m66 could be GP too
    Painanator wrote: »
    +1 just because, there is a great need for more GP crates. But i do feel a bit of duality over this, as it's true what Utmost wrote about people who have payed for some of them.
    ahmadmac1 wrote: »
    Totally agree

Thanks for the support guys <3
    Utmost wrote: »
    From everthing mentioned above I only agree with M4 adv. and SG552 Camo.

I don't agree with the M60 ADV. since it was in ZP crates in the past. Old ZP crates shouldn't be put in GP crates either, some people might've spend a lot of money on those so people shouldn't than all of a sudden get it for free.

Cosmetic items don't belong in GP crates in my opinion, I think they're much better in EP shop and ZP crates

Thanks for your feedback man,however I don't think any one would be mad nor would complaint if they'd put old zp weapons on the GP black market,a good example is today spin wheel-when someone suggested some time ago tesla for coupons almost everyone were bashing on him for this idea,but today they add free free tesla to the spin of wheel & over 20.000 teslas were distributed only today;and no thing;all those people are quiet as fish.same with free m4 noble same with lots of things;no one would say any thing;gosh most of the players would actually thank the GM's for finally add some brand new items to the gp bm rather than complaint about prehistoric weapons being achievable through GP.

About the hats,we had santa hat as gp crate like in 2010-11 ,but yes I agree you are right lets keep them to EP :)
  • Tesla wasn't in spin the wheel, it's the regular M240B. I still think there are plenty of weapons not yet released that can be put in the GP crates.
  • Zeno2019 wrote: »
    There been lots of requests for years from frustrated players that there is no enough GP/GP crates content in the game/patches

and since our engineers game masters can't think by themselves about something and it takes them years to come up with something...I thought we should help them

Here is only few ideas that took me less than 20 minuets to think about:

1.multiple crate:knife black+m4 black in the same crate
    2.sg552 camo crate
    3.m4 adv crate
    4.make old zp crates that have no value any more these days into gp crates (such as ak knife/ak scope/m60 adv/aug r.d/regular chaytac)
    5.some hats (santa hat/witch hat/rudolf)

It's just on a nutshell - is it really that hard to think about something?you really that much clueless?or you just scared to do something good for your players? :(

Or even for EP.
    Yes i +1 this santa hat crate :P
  • MOD wrote:
    124ahmed;n6878164]+1

124 ahmed is back. this time as selfmade MOD. grats.

but honestly. free 2 play players should be happy to get some free weapons from EP shop without spending 1$ for it.
    so please stop cry.

as for the GP crates. i would say lets start with the old EU GP-Shop first. like the cbj-ms or other weapons that was never released in NA.