Permanent non vip weapons for zp

As everyone knows , the win rate in black market is very low , compared to a few years ago, when u were sure to get a permanent weapon in 100 crates, now instead, i spun 500 crates and nothing on black friday.So, this thread is meant to get to the ears of the devs, as me and maybe a lot of other players , being annoyed to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get nothing, i wont spend 1 more zp on crates from now on, only on vips when i like them or functional items.U have two choices there, fix the win rate so we get a permanent weapon in 100 crates or sell permanent non vip weapons for zp.Thank u.

Comments

• I back this (already am only buying vips these days).

I would add one more suggestion maybe consider them being able to be traded (like for example with a friend that has zp or a gun that you want).
    This will probably never happen because this would drive down the crates bought but would give the community more fun in spinning if they can't get the gun they trade it (you can still take a cut of the zp traded)
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    As everyone knows , the win rate in black market is very low , compared to a few years ago, when u were sure to get a permanent weapon in 100 crates, now instead, i spun 500 crates and nothing on black friday.So, this thread is meant to get to the ears of the devs, as me and maybe a lot of other players , being annoyed to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get nothing, i wont spend 1 more zp on crates from now on, only on vips when i like them or functional items.U have two choices there, fix the win rate so we get a permanent weapon in 100 crates or sell permanent non vip weapons for zp.Thank u.

They wouldnt do that to give you special guns for Normal zp, realest and simplest reason for that take as the example the Scorpion Evo 3 or Dual Scorpion Vz61 if anyone could buy this, every room would be swamped with at least 6 of theese guns in each team, I know the Win rate isnt the best, to be honest even on the old black market it wasnt the best for me eitheri won more in the new black market then in the old one (Compared to the Money i wasted in Crates, and got something out) but the Old Black Market System was a only Cheat table, you could get every Gun with 1 Crate, and thats no joke, a friend of mine where started with me in 2010 tried this bug and he got really with every 1 Crate he bought a gun. In the Old Black Market System you could Spin at 1 Specific Point and get then everytime a Rare Item, but for that you needed a Programm to get it work. But im sliding away from the Point, what me helped at Spinning like on Black Friday sale, free even crates, etc. i never Spin the Crates when i just bought them anymore, i let a day or 2 at least pass, i spin just on "my" server like example loging into UK1 without connecting to any Channel, and even then i dont waste all Crates if i see theres nothing Coming at the Golden Icon is everytime 1 or 2 away after every spin i wait again.

And at the Free Crates like last Month the Xmas Crates i got me some Late Tickets i mean with that, i got the Crates nearby at end of the event and then saved some up for the next day when 90% of the Player spinned already all their Crates. I know its no "Success" Strategy but its my "Ritual" to do everytime when i spin, i even look that i spin them at every new hour and not mid in it.

What i just Miss, and what im really Mad at them that they removed this is that you can Win 2 Items when you get Lucky, since the New BM system i never saw a Video Clip or Screen where somebody Won 2 Guns with 1 Spin, but what i saw with the New BM system is there was 1 User when i Played some S&D he won nearly every 2-3 Minutes a Gun but was never Listed on the Winning List in Black Market, even after the Game he won Stuff, The Orange Writing Popped up "user has won....item" but he didnt get listed at all, and no joke when i logged off after playing he won at least 25 Guns in 30-40 Minutes a lot was Dupes but he also got 1 Golden Phoenix Crate Complete within 5 Minutes (Half of the Whole Collection 4 was in 1 Crate, Black Friday was it), and i cant explain me how.

So i can just say for me im glad that they dont do this because i dont want to see in every room just Scorpion Evos,Mosin Nagants,Kar98k,Armsel Striker,Barett,etc.

ps. If you dont Win Anything Dont Spin for Anything for a Few Months that i do aswell if i see i win abolutly nothing i make a pause of spinning for 1-2 months and then why ever i often got then something
  • guys buy VIP its more worth then this non ***** ^^
    call me hayace? dog
  • KidQQ wrote: »
    hard to win just disappointed

What do you think how i Fell about that yeah some wins i got in Black Friday Crates but on very high Crate Cost, but for me i can pause now spinning for a moment have enough new Stuff to use and maybe i gonna buy litle packages from Crates again just 10 Cr. maybe it will come or not, im not gonna spend so much on Crates in a long Time
  • just dont spend money on this game and they'll start listening lmao
  • +1 This is a really good suggestion. You Shouldn't have to spend more money to get a non vip weapon, than on a vip.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • +1 something needs to get a huge fix cause the winrates are so messed up u shouldnt be spending up to 800-900 bucks spinning crates worth in total for a mil of zp and barly winning anything like what the actual F is going in inside your head ?