Rework clan war ribbons

Hey there
The ribbons credit to the clan and clan survivalist have been glitched for years. After waiting the new clan page for a whole year in 2014 we were told that there won't be problems with tracking ribbon progress from now on. Well, it's 2018 and I'm still missing these two ribbons even though I played countless clan wars. Sent several tickets, made many threads in forum, but the answer is always the same: "We are working on it". Since it looks like the GMs don't prioritize ribbons anymore, if they can't find a fix they should just rework them by changing the requirements to get them. For example credit to the clan could be obtainable if someone reaches 10.000 kills and Clan survivalist if someone reaches 1.000 wins in clan wars or have a specific win ratio. This might even give clan war servers a small boost in players again. People who already own tese ribbons though, shouldn't have them removed if they don't meet the new requirements.

That's all from an always dissapointed and compulsive veteran player! I have suggested many things all these years, I hope my opinion will be heard for once.

Comments

• trust me they didnt do it last 4 years so they wont do it this year and next

PS: next zp sale coming spend your money for this awesome game *-*
  • trust me they didnt do it last 4 years so they wont do it this year and next

PS: next zp sale coming spend your money for this awesome game *-*

so true +1
  • Same problem .
    i send 3 tickets and got same replay at 3 times and nothing happen .
  • I agree with op and ahmedkill

If they can't fix it and track the cw logs from before the clan page went down and after it up again,then they should "reset it to zero" like they done with the hmx ribbons & add to the ribbons tracker the cw ribbons and let the players finally get their hard earned ribbon.

Must be awkward for a billion dollars company programmers not to be able to fix a little ribbon,even a 4 y/o can fix it after watch some lame tutorials on youtube.

Another thing I don't understand is why they can't add manually the damn ribbon to people who send ticket to them and claim to be qualified?...the credit to the clan ribbon is even harder than the like a boss and the tsunami ribbons,it takes years to obtain it,and these lazy ass GM's (no offense)can't take 2 minutes of their day to watch the player profile logs and add the ribbon manually to their accounts...when it comes to zp issues they would leap out of their bed and run to the office in the middle of the night,but when it comes to do something good for their players...