Server Improvements and Game Balance

Don't add any vips, crates, items, weapons and maps more. This game needs big improvements on servers and some sort of game balance. I'm playing this game since 2010 but i never felt like we made any improvements for the game itself. I'm not writing this as a troll or something else. It's what i really want to see for a game that had such big impact on many lives. We as a community deserve this man we all supporting this game for so long. We should be able to have a smooth gaming experience as possible and not start thinking about oh damn next week new vip i need to save some money...

I'm not saying remove new content from future plans. The focus should be at improvement at the moment.

Comments

• A big +1 to this. This is what we need the most.
  • Waiwio wrote: »
    A big +1 to this. This is what we need the most.

^ This. I once suggested this in EU but eventually got to the point where I was told this just isn't how CF works. It's a harsh reality. Content keeps being pushed out by the developers since their focus is very short term. They don't take in account the long term and thereby a patch like this will probably never happen.
  • As it is a free game, they need V.I.P.'s and Crates to make money on the game. To have people keep buying stuff, they need to have new stuff out at a fairly regular basis or their income would stagnate. So they prioritise new weapons and such, over big stuff like engine upgrades or even new modes. It would be diffrent, if it was a game you have to pay a licence cost to play every month. Personaly i prefer free and unbalanced over being forced to pay 100 bucks a month, to be able to play at all.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I'd definitely like to see more balancing at least, especially in regards to JHP weapons (Even though I own 3 so it'd directly affect me), though I don't think the people that make new weapons are the same people that deal with design/balance or work on server stability, so I don't think this will happen unfortunately