A problem

I haven't used my account for a long time and I want my account deleted. However, a security question answer is required to delete my account. I can't delete my account because I forgot the answer to the security question. Since I don't know the answer to the security question when I send a delete request, I get an e-mail from the support page that I can't verify it the same way. I want to delete my account, but I can't delete it, I want you to help me. Thanks.

Comments

• I asked support to delete my old acc here. I created it before starting EU... Support said it's not possible.
  • [QUOTE=Winston[BG];n6876444]I asked support to delete my old acc here. I created it before starting EU... Support said it's not possible.[/QUOTE]

It may not have been at the time, they've only recently started letting people.
  • [GM]WhiteOwl[GM]WhiteOwl Beginner
    You can just deactivate your account. That is same as deleting your account right? Just don't return or login again, that way you will activate it again. UK essay writers

I confirm that. The deactivation period last 6 months. Then your account will be deleted.