German support

Hi at all.

After the fusion between NA and EU, it would be nice to have the opportunity to write (all kind of) tickets in german and get an answer on german.
In EU there was a german support.

So there should be a english and german support here.

My english is really not the best and it would be much easier to write ideas, complains ... in german.

Kind regards from Germany

Comments

• Just because EU had German support doesn't mean CF West should get it too. The community exists for a big part out of Arabic speaking people, this doesn't mean we need to get a Arabic support too.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Just because EU had German support doesn't mean CF West should get it too. The community exists for a big part out of Arabic speaking people, this doesn't mean we need to get a Arabic support too.

From what i heard there is arabic speaking support..
  • Diggiee wrote: »

Oh well if that's the case I guess you can send a ticket in German too (from what I know Celestine speaks German).
  • Diggiee wrote: »

It's not arabic support,most probably they get someone to make for them a proper translate to arabic to the following 3 :

"Thanks you for your suggesion..."
    "We do not give info about future contest..."
    "Thank you for reporting this issue we forward it to the correct department..."

They translate these 3 texts and reply with them to people who type their tickets in arabic

Same with german..what does it matter if they give you the reply on english or arabic or german?the reply is still the same copy paste bs , today staff lazy as af
  • Hi at all.

After the fusion between NA and EU, it would be nice to have the opportunity to write (all kind of) tickets in german and get an answer on german.
    In EU there was a german support.

So there should be a english and german support here.

My english is really not the best and it would be much easier to write ideas, complains ... in german.

Kind regards from Germany

You could always learn english which is the universal language... Did you know that airline pilots all speak in english with air traffic controllers.

Keep in mind that if Z8 Games hires translators from all languages they will be out of business and then there will be no game to play (unless they change their business models)
  • QuantumGod wrote: »
    ...Keep in mind that if Z8 Games hires translators from all languages they will be out of business...

Crossfire and Smilegate earn so much money. They have enough to pay some people for german, turkish, arabic, spanish, ... support.
    Learn english? I don't have the money and the time for it. But they have.
    And if i have a complain or something else, i'm sometimes not good enough to write down in english what i mean.
    And (maybe) some people lost there jobs (the people for the german support) now, only because of the fusion to CF West?!

The pilots all over the world get payed for it and its technical english, i don't think that you can compare it with this situation.

And hey, it's just a suggestions.
  • As mentioned before: when sending a ticket in German the GM's might be able to reply properly, why don't you just try it..

• Crossfire and Smilegate earn so much money. They have enough to pay some people for german, turkish, arabic, spanish, ... support.
    Learn english? I don't have the money and the time for it. But they have.
    And if i have a complain or something else, i'm sometimes not good enough to write down in english what i mean.
    And (maybe) some people lost there jobs (the people for the german support) now, only because of the fusion to CF West?!

The pilots all over the world get payed for it and its technical english, i don't think that you can compare it with this situation.

And hey, it's just a suggestions.

So, let me get this straight?

You have to send your tax in the end of the year and its the goverment's fault that you cant send your taxes over the internet because you don't have a computer? Nice logic.

You're in a English game... that's the same as going to another country where the language spoken is english... and its everyone's fault that they don't speak english or that its their fault that you cant speaking english or its all their fault that they don't speak german with you?

That's not how the world works mate... you gotta solve those problems, nobody cares if you have those problems unsolved;

Now, what Z8 could do is hire german speaking people (those who got fired from the bankrupt CF EU could come to CF NA).