Honorable Soldier Ribbon

This is an important notice about the Honorable Soldier Ribbon and for players who own this ribbon...

Since all the players who have this ribbon are great honorable soldiers, I think we should reward these players in some way for their honorable service. X2 rewards for these players in Monthly Mixup.. Especially [MOD]Abel, his weekly giveaways light me up..

Comments

• I guess you're being sarcastic but -1 anyways to be sure lol
  • It's been years you have been crying in the forums about your lost HSR. You used hack. You got caught. You lost your ribbon. Get over it. Be thankful you can still play with your account. If I were in command, I would have used every single kind of ban against people caught hacking (ip, hardware bans), not removing an image from your profile like z8 does.
  • Sarcasm and passive aggressiveness aside....lololol

Perhaps instead of giving players who have Honorable ribbon x2 rewards.... we should give players without the honorable ribbon 1/2 the rewards or no rewards at all.
    In fact if by the no rewards method maybe they could use that as a method of trials and tribulations for those who wish to re-earn their HSR. Say something like 1+ years of doing important events with no rewards without complaining along with perhaps helping others when they come to forums or discord with need for help on CF related questions. Perhaps also repentance by correctly submitting a multitude of accurate hack reports. Because honestly, HSR shouldn't be easy to get back if ever even allowed to get back. And that's what this is really about. And maybe....players who have lost HSR shouldn't be allowed to participate in competetive based modes like Ranked, Tournies, or official Competitive scenes. I mean...it'd only be logical...if they aren't honorable then why should they of all people be representing as the 'champs' within CF...

but let's also be real about the HSR. Due to the change in how they deal with hackers. AKA no second chances for those accounts....it has become somewhat outdated. But people would rage if they removed the ribbon. So naturally it'll likely become like the Facebook ribbon where it is simply 'discontinued'. If you have it...good for you. Then they can introduce some other sort of method for 'honorable' players. Perhaps something that all players are given but can have removed if they are caught glitching, farming events, insulting others. Ya know more minor offenses that usually lead to temporary bans. And with such being introduced a method of regaining it through certain means of atonement. But the details and discussion of this is more for another suggestion for another time....
  • Ixith wrote: »
    If you have it...good for you.

Every now and then there will be an event or a change in the game and the ribbon would make a difference then. It also just shows that you haven't been caught "breaking rules" so its a plus. Its like a fancy tie clip :3
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Moe;n6873379]

Every now and then there will be an event or a change in the game and the ribbon would make a difference then. It also just shows that you haven't been caught "breaking rules" so its a plus. Its like a fancy tie clip :3[/QUOTE]

Create a event for every 1000 Hackers Banned and celebrate for a whole week and pray that no hacker will come after that time.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Moe;n6873379]

Every now and then there will be an event or a change in the game and the ribbon would make a difference then. It also just shows that you haven't been caught "breaking rules" so its a plus. Its like a fancy tie clip :3[/QUOTE]

"Breaking the rules"-you do realize it's just a game intended for 9 year olds do you?so please don't try to compare break the rules in real life like steal/fraud to break them in some prehistoric dead game full of third world kids..because your argument is nonsense

Also not every one without the ribbon is " a former cheater"-like 90% of the old school 2009 players doesn't have this ribbon anymore,because lots can happen in 10 years..especially just look when there are some lifeless toxic players in this community that report every afk bot or random argument in the lobby that they see without any rational reason',simply for erase people accounts and make them lose their ribbon and hard earned weapons.

A good example are the numerous legit players(and ex mods) that are perm banned on forum without a reason,only because some randy mods decided to go ham on them

Also please drop the act and don't act like everyone with the HSR is a good smartian

(p.s - gg with delete my 3rd or 4th post on this this thread,good to know z8 support freedom of speech)
  • e33ffws23 wrote: »

"Breaking the rules"-you do realize it's just a game intended for 9 year olds do you?so please don't try to compare break the rules in real life like steal/fraud to break them in some prehistoric dead game full of third world kids..because your argument is nonsense

He does not.. In real life you'd actually get a fine for misbehaving, that costs real money. In this "prehistoric dead game" you just lose a image on your profile.