Domination

Hey everyone!
I have been switching between multiple games the last few weeks and these other games have domination game modes.
For those who don't know what it is: It's a game mode which focusses on capturing zones. The mode has 3 zones you can capture which is done by being in this area. Each map will have 1 zone close to the starting point of each team and one zone which is in the middle of the map so that both teams can reach it from their spawn in roughly the same time. The way you win is by getting more points than the opposing team by controlling these zones to get points. Matches can be set to have a score or time limit just like TDM.
I do understand that this is a lot of work and it may require new maps, but I still think that this can work on lots of S&D maps like EagleEye, Sampa, Black Widow. The number of players would still be 8 as in regular matches. Another thing that this mode may require is a random respawn depending on which zones area captured by your team or the other team so that you can't get 'spawn trapped' as a team.
For example on Eagle Eye the three zones will be:
- Hotel or A Site (as the middle zone)
- Cable Car
- The platform at the BL spawn

I hope that this will be considered as a possible new game mode, cheers!

Comments