Replace Xtrashcode with X-Trap!!

X-trap was doing an amazing job, letting all the hacks fall in their X-trap (hhhhhhhh) but then you decided to switch AC when you probably could've renewed the contract with them...

get rid of XIGNCODE ASAP PLEASE.

Comments

• Lol. CF is using xign? That never did any good. I used to play similar game that now is dead. While I was playing it there were 4imb0ts, flying players.. Nice.
  • Ye it's doing amazingly poor job a new anti hack is much needed.
    Winston good to see you here.
  • Ye it's doing amazingly poor job a new anti hack is much needed.
    Winston good to see you here.

Nice to see u too Kreas. U can add me in game. Almost the same name > Winston[BG]
  • While i'm not opposed to trying X-Trap again....I'd like to point out that a large part of the reason we're even on Xign now is because X-Trap wasn't doing it's job for over a year as well and all of the hacks that exist now existed then. We had a short break from hackers when switching over to Xign though it didn't last long but the hacks that showed up at first weren't what we had during the last days with X-Trap.

So yea...maybe we should try it again...but don't get your hopes up as it's likely to be just as bad. A better solution is for them to slow down the rate at which people can create accounts such with something like a 2-step verification that links it to something else like a phone number and requires an activation code from said number before account can be accessed. Then the bans coming from reports will actually be more effective. (and I assume anyone that openly complains about the anti-cheat is of course always reporting hackers whenever they run into them and is doing so correctly...)
  • Yeah a new Anti-Cheat is really needed! So hacker rate will diminue! We have so much hackers the last days in Ranked. Even Highranks like in S&D Diamonds 2/3 Have to struggle with cheater. And let's not start talking about TDM Ranked bcs it's to much
  • There are invisible and/or flying players with aimbot in basically every snd room by now. If you're in from round 1 to the end you'll most likely have at least 1 of those idiots join.
  • No matter how good of an anticheat you have, it's still possible to break though it.
    If we do switch over to any new anticheat , it will only be a matter of time until it gets cracked, and we're back to square one.
    Ixith wrote: »
    A better solution is for them to slow down the rate at which people can create accounts such with something like a 2-step verification that links it to something else like a phone number and requires an activation code from said number before account can be accessed. Then the bans coming from reports will actually be more effective. (and I assume anyone that openly complains about the anti-cheat is of course always reporting hackers whenever they run into them and is doing so correctly...)

^This would help a lot more.
  • Back in the days I used to play CS1. 6 which is basicly maintained by modding Community to this day. So modders do an excellent job concerning hkers. There's a platform to make ur own server and add a bunch of plugins in it to modify the game to ur liking. The most useful of them is the one that keeps track of player behavior and statistics. Say there's a hker in the game that spits headshots all the time and has unreal k/d ratio(100/5).The plugin detects it and kicks him. If he keeps joining and his stats and behavior are the same he gets a 30 minute ban. If even after the 30 minute ban he goes along with it he gets perma ban.
    So basicly an ancient and inferior game does the job better.