Overpowered guns!

Hey,
I feel like CF community is dying just because some guns are so overpowered.
For example TMP, 9a and Slug shutguns what is used alot in ranked match and this makes the game so toxic and impossible to play. And whats worse CF give some of these guns basicly for free.
And vip m4 should not hit 100% throught boxes.
I ask Gm to nerf these guns.
Give us your opinion and let us know if we have some support.

Best regards by jaN_

Comments

• Overpowered guns isn't the real problem of crossfire, Why dont you talk about the hackers? that is impossible to play rank
  • Man nerf u , i love my ares slug and will continue to cook peoples head like soup
  • AmHopeless wrote: »
    Man nerf u , i love my ares slug and will continue to cook peoples head like soup

Dude, slug is way too op, like you 1hit from anywere you want.
    ​​​​​​​Its not about how easy it is for you, like it doesnt matter how good tappers are others if they miss they are dead. You think only about yourself thats the problem.
  • puntob78 wrote: »
    Overpowered guns isn't the real problem of crossfire, Why dont you talk about the hackers? that is impossible to play rank

Well.. actually it is. But i agree, hackers are too but this is whole big other topic and im not talking about this atm.
  • xMee wrote: »

Dude, slug is way too op, like you 1hit from anywere you want.
    ​​​​​​​Its not about how easy it is for you, like it doesnt matter how good tappers are others if they miss they are dead. You think only about yourself thats the problem.

Actually considering it was my money spent ill continue to think of myself and not set out on some crusade to save a game on the decline. Youre complaining about a game mode thats been infested from the jump with cheaters and such and think a weapon change will fix it mhmm. Pretty sure those who bought vips will beg to differ as well on your idea of nerfing something they bought to suit your gaming needs and wants.. Also if i miss with a slug you got plenty of time to spray me with w.e weapon you choose so it does take a lil skill to make my 1 shot count in the moment
  • AmHopeless wrote: »

Actually considering it was my money spent ill continue to think of myself and not set out on some crusade to save a game on the decline. Youre complaining about a game mode thats been infested from the jump with cheaters and such and think a weapon change will fix it mhmm. Pretty sure those who bought vips will beg to differ as well on your idea of nerfing something they bought to suit your gaming needs and wants.. Also if i miss with a slug you got plenty of time to spray me with w.e weapon you choose so it does take a lil skill to make my 1 shot count in the moment

Well, i have vip too and this is not a thing. This isnt something about me or what suits for me. Anyway i get it, what you think isnt wrong but its just small idea i got because when i finished 200 games on ranked match i felt so frustrated playing against 9a, tmp or slug.
    Its like you just get killed through the boxes with slugs or vip m4, most of the maps are built like this that you cant even hide anywere , you cant even make some plays beacause hit registration and tsync are so bad and if players have guns like this there is no chance at all.
    Slug shoots realy fast and wide there is no miss, i have used it so yea, not much time. If you tap with ak and miss your 1 shot then you get damaged and at this moment you dont have much choice because the second shot has to be lucky or you are dead
    In my opinion this is a big problem.
    If its not in your opinion then its okay for me and thanks for saying your opinion.
    ​​​​​
  • puntob78 wrote: »
    Overpowered guns isn't the real problem of crossfire, Why dont you talk about the hackers? that is impossible to play rank

Saw nearly no cheaters in cf eu for 3 years, and don't recall a single blatant one, yet the game was dying very quickly.
    On one hand it's undenyable that the continuous server/network problems made many players leave, on the other hand, good luck getting new players into a P2W game in 2018. There's a reason why absolutely no publisher includes pay to win mechanics into their games with a somewhat competitive attitude nowadays. 90% of people will just be like "lol screw that" and leave for good as soon as they realize how ridiculously overpowered and costly some weapons are. Like a sniper that kills mutants with 2 headshots, or a low recoil, ultra fast reload 100% wallbang m4 for only like $80. And lets not forget about the awesome vvip char with it's ultra handy sniper rapid fire function.

If you think about it, in some way that's like selling cheats in the ingame shop.

I'm sure that nothing will change for this game, but hope that they take a smarter and more timely approach with the next cf.
  • xVerm wrote: »

Saw nearly no cheaters in cf eu for 3 years, and don't recall a single blatant one, yet the game was dying very quickly.
    On one hand it's undenyable that the continuous server/network problems made many players leave, on the other hand, good luck getting new players into a P2W game in 2018. There's a reason why absolutely no publisher includes pay to win mechanics into their games with a somewhat competitive attitude nowadays. 90% of people will just be like "lol screw that" and leave for good as soon as they realize how ridiculously overpowered and costly some weapons are. Like a sniper that kills mutants with 2 headshots, or a low recoil, ultra fast reload 100% wallbang m4 for only like $80. And lets not forget about the awesome vvip char with it's ultra handy sniper rapid fire function.

If you think about it, in some way that's like selling cheats in the ingame shop.

I'm sure that nothing will change for this game, but hope that they take a smarter and more timely approach with the next cf.

Remember that masterpiece of yours with the capsule shop having a built in aimbot among other things? That would be very relevant here. Especially to that "I spent my money, I deserve this!!!" guy here.
  • xVerm wrote: »

So true!
  • Overpowered Camels .. epic . They should implement this
  • well to be honest, slugs are just insane.. you can compete with 9a91, m14ebr, or tmp's just by 1tapping them with your ak, but slug players don't need aim, it's like a mobile close combat barrett
  • and yes ofc, hackers are the bigger problem, but despite of that, the guns are intended
  • For ranked TD and SD a esl rule should apply ,
    i mean all players will have same basic weapons:

primary : M4A1 , AK47 or AWM
    secondary: DE
    melee : knife
    no armor head - body
    and all players use SAME gp char (not even a differend GP char)

.... THEN all what is remaining to made the difference between players will be indeed their SKILLS ! :) ... that's a TRUE RANKED GAME

... and ofc a little bit of luck ... but that's something in the air or not :P
  • I hate that the game exists for so long but we still are arguing about hackers.