[Practice Team] Looking for Players

Looking for players who want to practice the game as a team continuously. This means literally going over something nearly everyday whether its strats, smokes, nades, or calling; and improving on ALL aspects of team play. Looking for long term players willing to practice daily throughout the year and who want to make up a top team in the future.

Must be:
able to be active
able to practice for long periods of time
able to practice and learn strats/nades/plays on your own
able to stick with a team long term
able to hit shots

No toxic players

Looking to create a top tier team over time. Not one that starts and dies overnight.

Hmu here or send me a msg ingame if your interested.

Comments

• Hey spec, Jdab here.

I sometimes have the tendency to fall asleep mid scrims. Would I still be able to try out? :D

-Jdab
  • Speculate wrote: »
    Looking for players who want to practice the game as a team continuously. This means literally going over something nearly everyday whether its strats, smokes, nades, or calling; and improving on ALL aspects of team play. Looking for long term players willing to practice daily throughout the year and who want to make up a top team in the future.

Must be:
    able to be active
    able to practice for long periods of time
    able to practice and learn strats/nades/plays on your own
    able to stick with a team long term
    able to hit shots

No toxic players

Looking to create a top tier team over time. Not one that starts and dies overnight.

Hmu here or send me a msg ingame if your interested.

looks cool .. i was looking for something like that for more than 3 months ago (looking for a Team for scrims & eSports further)
    ok IM IN !
    BTW my name is bEKO , 28 Y. old , from egypt & playing CF since 2012 , im trying to handle the AK47 better & imma good rifler but hate snipers
    & hers my profile : http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/15179582
  • You already know who this is. Hmu.
  • Want to try out. IGN: Marklin
  • Ay, Im down to try out. Played competitively with some pretty big names, played cfcl elite etc, scrim with eu pro teams/players often. hmu :) ign: notprismo
  • mattzashh wrote: »
    pretty big name

just say my name , its okay son :D
  • iam down just pm me in game ign : Etoo
  • Hey looking to practise and scrim. My IGN Is AshEn. I'm in #Kingz atm .
  • I'm interested

ign : deepquestion
  • Hey looking to practise and scrim. My IGN Is AshEn. I'm in #Kingz atm .

IGN DeepQuestion
  • hey im interested ign is deadlydan69
  • [inclus][inclus] Beginner
    Hello if you still need players I’m coming from csgo still new but I am on everyday and this sounds like a team I want to be apart , I take the game serious 18 yrs old pacific time coast my ign is: 1T_INCLUS