Event notes and event tracker in-game (Too many players unaware that events exists)

This is something that would be so cool and so easy for many players out there. We should defiantly get a event notes and tracker in-game, which also display the rewards with images. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE THAT EVENT EXISTS! DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE ON THE WEBSITE

We should have had an extra button on the lobby screen which is named "Event", which displays the current live events and your progression.
I made an example of a layout. Tell me what you guys think

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"720","width":"1280","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/KbSoMuk.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"998","width":"1280","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/BvAxvl8.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• I don't know how hard it would be to implement but I like the idea, +1
  • This could be awsome idea and much more practical than going to site every time.
    +1 from me
  • +1 I like the idea of having something such as this implemented, you're right there are some people that don't know about all the current events, not involved on the website, or even Discord to stay up to date with them, so they would benefit from this.
  • the likely problem with implementing something like this in game is that with every update their events for the duration of that update would have to be already set up and ready to go as the events section would need to be updated then. Either that or we'd get a lot more small maintenance going on just to add in event infos. But the overall problem with that is that often times their events change up to the day they go live sometimes and they still have mistakes listed sometimes as well. (banners showing wrong weapons or names. etc etc) then on top of that if there's an issue with the ingame tracker it can't be addressed without a maintenance there either.

But it sure would be convenient and nice for everyone.so ultimately the idea gets a +1 just don't see it getting implemented.

Though I do also find it hard to believe that too many players are unaware of events as their banners do show up on the launcher. (which mind you is easier to adjust) it's just they might not feel bothered to check into those since it requires clicking those banners and getting sent to the website/forums to get the info.
  • +1 even tho it feels like all the really really good suggestions never even get into the game...