Fix the rank system

Am i the only person who think this rank system is really bad?
Large majority of the players are silver and gold, why are 0 of the players bronze? What is the point of having bronze rank when everyone reach gold and silver 5-6 by having the worst K/D and 5 losses in the rank placement?
I get matched up with enemies and teammates who has really bad skill level, and they somehow manage to reach gold rank. There's no form for balance, and your best performance in ranked placement has apparently nothing to say at all. You can get 10 kills and 0 death and win the 5 matches and still reach silver 6th in the ranked placement.

Me and my friends got 9 win streak on S&D ranked, we got literally the same amount of points each win and it took ages to rank up. You should be able to skip ranks or at least get way more points for having good K/D ratio and win streaks. Many players do not belong in silver ranks and gold rank, and it takes forever to grind yourself to the rank we belong.
Like seriously, please change the rank system. It's annoying to have unfair teams where your teams skill level are low while the other team are well experienced players.

Comments