some ideas regarding black friday

As almost everyone knows ,the black friday is coming in 10 days (23/11)

Feel free to put your hopes/ideas for this sale here on this thread,so the GM's maybe listen to you ,it's your time to shine

Here are only few points I thought about:

**The discount:I hope the the height of the discount will be just like the one we had 2 years ago,either stable 50% off or 30% that goes up to 75% depending on of how much zp we spend.

**The vips variety on this sale :well,it's not a secret that most of the people won't ever agree to pay full price for vips and are waiting for sales like this to buy few of them on half price,some people are planning to buy more than 4 vips at once on this sale,so I hope GM's understand this statement and will put all of the vips available in the game for sell on black friday(personally I'm planning to buy shovel+axe vip and two deagles so at least include these two knives so I can change my ign after this sale to IDK xd )

**Perm weapons for ep:I remember like 2 years ago we had perm ak and m4 silver available for 100k ep on black friday,might be great if we could have this trend coming back and have once again perm weapons for 100k ep on this sale.but not ak /m4 silver...ak gold/m4 gold/d.e gold would be much better than the silver ones by most people opinions.if you want these golden weapons to stay rare to old players,then it's totally ok,you can also put 2 never seen before weapons for ep.

**Rare characters:loads of players would like to put their hands once again on rare chars like swat elite/foxy/summer orchid/swat camo...personally I will buy swat elite on 3 accounts of mine if this char will be available again on a sale,so if they'd put rare chars again for sell it might be great

GM's - some people are waiting very long time for sales like black friday/boxing day..please don't mess it up just like the halloween contest without weapons by choice and almost any possible event in the last year :(

Comments