Justice for who bought MP chars with ZP

Hello guys,

Since MileageShop come in game and there you can get ZP chars with MP and it's kinda free. They already put 3 chars(Sable, Orchid and Commando) and some of us had already bought these chars with ZP before MileageShop come in game. So I suggest for justice for those who had bought these chars with ZP that they can rest their ZP again or get any kind of compensation that equal with the chars they bought with ZP.(Sable, Orchid and Commando)

So who agree with me can support this, and who have more ideas for this can tell us^^

Comments

• Hello rhgrefd,

I understand that you are upset that something you spent money for back in CFEU, but it goes both ways.
    Plenty of NA players weren't too happy when they found out that EU players could get the Scorpion EVO, COP, Serbu, Kar98k, HK G28, and many others free of charge.

There are differences between the two versions. You can just accept it and move on, thankful that they chose to work late shifts for months just so you could transfer your inventory over to CFWest.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]4Real;n6870853]Hello rhgrefd,

I understand that you are upset that something you spent money for back in CFEU, but it goes both ways.
    Plenty of NA players weren't too happy when they found out that EU players could get the Scorpion EVO, COP, Serbu, Kar98k, HK G28, and many others free of charge.

There are differences between the two versions. You can just accept it and move on, thankful that they chose to work late shifts for months just so you could transfer your inventory over to CFWest.[/QUOTE]

I think OP meant to the characters skins that the players pay zp for them...and now they given for free on the mileage shop...and not to the cf eu merge

any way,to OP-please dont make a big poss over 8k zp ,there are way bigger things that there weren't "compensation" for them,such as the dragon blade for free after others had to order 2 vips in order to get that blade,also there are people with tons of zp weapons and vips that got banned over the years and didnt get any kind of "refaund "...so a free character is no thing,sorry but no one cares
  • I'll have to agree that wanting 'compensation' over characters that don't cost crap in ZP and have been released for a long time before the MP mall was even introduced isn't that big of a deal. And like was said there are MUCH bigger issues in terms of things that should be compensated if we're going to get into that topic.

Now ultimately would it be nice to see a completely new character in there instead of one that's been released before, and was released for ZP first at that? Yes. but they also recognize they have a greater chance at getting ZP with a new character release then relying on the old ones. But maybe if we're lucky on the next MP mall change up when they switch out the character again it'll be completely new one.

I'm also of the opinion that the Character available in MP should be rotated. Say 3 months it's Commando, then for the next 3 months it could be another character and so on and so forth.
  • i used to buy 2 vips, gg vip+ak12 vip to get dragon blade, than anyone could get it for free in mp shop, and i didnt made a thread to complain, thats life
  • I don't think the Dragon Blade is a very good example since the Nobel Silver doesn't have the animations and stuff the regular one has. I agree characters that used to be in Item Shop shouldn't be implemented in MP, I rather see new characters there too. But re-releasing has been a fact in CF for some time now, no one ever got a refund for something they spend more on than they'd like.
  • I don't think it's necessarily that big of an issue to warrant some sort of compensation, as per the TOS; they technically have the right to make any item rare or common as they like.