[Suggestion]Add save password option

So,couple of years ago,i come with idea,since we are able to save Login ID,why client doesn't offer option for saving password,it could be easier to login in
What's your opinnion about it ?

Comments

• Yeah I like it the log-in would be way easier!
  • while it wouldn't be a bad idea normally and i might actually use it myself since i'm the only one who uses my computer anyways. However, a fair few players, believe it or not, play in Internet Cafes or 'cyber clubs' as one once called them....if they turned on the Save Password feature in such a place that could jeopardize their accounts more so than they are already at risk playing in such a place.
    I know the quick argument is "why would they even turn it on there?" but I think we can look at our player base and ask a lot of "whys" and never get good answers to some of the stuff they do involving the game. A lot of them don't even check the computers in Internet Cafe's to make sure they are clean before playing and end up getting banned because a VPN was being used there or someone else had installed hacks and it gets them reported/detected and then come here or discord asking why they were banned or claim someone stole their account.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    while it wouldn't be a bad idea normally and i might actually use it myself since i'm the only one who uses my computer anyways. However, a fair few players, believe it or not, play in Internet Cafes or 'cyber clubs' as one once called them....if they turned on the Save Password feature in such a place that could jeopardize their accounts more so than they are already at risk playing in such a place.
    I know the quick argument is "why would they even turn it on there?" but I think we can look at our player base and ask a lot of "whys" and never get good answers to some of the stuff they do involving the game. A lot of them don't even check the computers in Internet Cafe's to make sure they are clean before playing and end up getting banned because a VPN was being used there or someone else had installed hacks and it gets them reported/detected and then come here or discord asking why they were banned or claim someone stole their account.

Actually i agree with you,that could be risky,i would never save password in public place,internet caffees,libraries etc
    I actually had this in back on my mind